Chapter Four

My world seems to have crashed once again when I saw Taehyung. He was the only person that abstracted my mind until the end of Jimin's day. Sul Hee was crying when I came back inside after the blunt talk I had with Taehyung. I was so cruel to pull her away from her dad when she had the chance to speak to him yesterday.  Pain and anger consumed me.

I was too scared to see Sul Hee cry again because of him but it turned out, I was the one who made her cry. My cruelty. I was too careful on making things better for Sul Hee that I didn't notice I was only making things better for myself. Last night, I had no choice but to let her go with her dad. She was happy.  The smile I never seen after Taehyung left.

Forthwith, Sul Hee's going out with her dad. She looks so excited.  Although she was begging me to come, I just couldn't. I might just faint or create a scandal if I spend a day with him. She excitedly hopped down the stairs and ran to her dad who was waiting with Jungkook. I stayed half way when I saw him. I feel like everything's happening again when I look at him. I can't put up with it.

"Eomma, can't you really come with us?" Sul Hee chimed and gestured me to go down.

"Eomma has alot to do. Just enjoy the day, honey." I said. Yeah right.  Alot to do like sit around doing nothing but ponder how to put up with this situation that you're father is taking you out. This might just happen once but once can be twice and twice might become everyday. I'm scared that one day you'd choose him over me.

"Please, Eomma? Just today. Come with us, please?" Sul Hee pleaded and batted her eyelashes.

"Sul Hee, your eomma and I have some things to discuss so she can't come with you. Just enjoy with Appa." Jungkook said. Woo..what a relief. Thank you Jungkook. Sul Hee pouted and nodded her head at Jungkook. Jungkook, you'll be a good father someday.  Keep it up.

Not too long after that,  Sul Hee and Taehyung left and guaranteed that he'd bring Sul Hee home by 5PM. I just gave a nod as soon as the closed back the door, I heaved a sigh and dropped down to the step of the stairs. I felt like I held my breath for the moment Taehyung was here. Jungkook stepped up to the stairs and sat beside me.

"Will you take him back if he asked?"

"I don't know, Jungkook."

●●●●

7.30PM

I paced back and forth in the bed room still waiting for Sul Hee to come back. My mind was creating things and questions filled my head like what if she got into an accident? Taehyung wasn't answering his phone and I desperately want to see Sul Hee. What if this was his plan? To bring Sul Hee out and never come back?

My chest was tightening to that thought until I heard a car engine outside. I rushed down the stairs and there was Sul Hee entering with Taehyung and his girlfriend. Anger roused within me as I told Sul Hee to go up to her room and wash herself up. I waited for her to finally reach upstairs before I stepped up infront of Taehyung with my teeth gritting.

"Kim Taehyung, what time do you think it is?" I asked trying to hold in my anger.

"Look, I'm sorry. Our car heated up in the middle of nowhere. I was suppose to send Sul Hee earlier then 5AM." He reasoned out.

"And I thought you said it was only you and Sul Hee, why's this girl with you?" I questioned, pointing at his girlfriend behind him. I thought he said he wanted to spend some time alone with his daughter? So, this is what he means by alone?

"Jagi, why don't you wait inside the car for awhile?" He softly said to his girlfriend. He knows that when I'm using the tone at him, I'm mad.

"I'll just get a cab. Eomma's also looking for me. I'll see you tomorrow." She replied and gave Taehyung a peck on the cheek before leaving. They seriously had time to do that? 
He slammed the door close and glared at me with his blazing eyes.

"Why are you even so mad about Hani going with us? Are you jealous?" He asked and I scoffed. You want to know the truth? Yes, I'm jealous. I'm hurt every moment I see you with her. You don't know how much I want to break down and kill myself when you left but that was one thing I couldn't do. I couldn't leave Sul Hee alone.

"Jealous?" I laughed. "Dream on, Kim Taehyung."

"You're a pathetic wife.." He said which stabbed my heart. Tears unknowingly rolled down my cheeks as I quickly swipe them away but more rolled down.

"You're calling me pathetic? Ha! This is hilarious." I laughed but I was crying at the same time. I look insane; mentally ill. "What do you call yourself? Perfect?"

"Fuck you, Kim Taehyung..." I cursed under my breath. "Get out of my house. You'll never see Sul Hee again."

"She's my daughter! I have the right to see her!" He protested.

"She's no longer your daughter when you left! Get the fuck out!" I demanded and pushed him to the door but he took my hands of him and pushed them away.

"This is the problem with you. You think about yourself.  You think for your daughter and you never ask her what she wants." He spat back. "You wanna know the reason why I left you? It's because all you think of is yourself! You always think you're in the right position and the people opposing you are all wrong!"

My tears wouldn't stop falling, my lips were quivering at his words. It hurts like hell but coming to realize it, he's right. All our life, I was always the one making decisions and when my decision is not the one chosen, I get mad. That's really stupid of me.

_______

ANOTHER UPDATE. ..HAHAHAHAHA...YOU GUYS SHOULD THANK ME FOR UPDATING TO CHAPTER TODAY!!! ITS 00.15AM AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE SLEEPING YET...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My sister's snorning...HAHAHAHAHAH...damn..its loud..