Chapter Twenty One

TAEHYUNG
3 years later...

"Dad, please do my hair!" Sul Hee screams from the living room while I was busy cooking at the kitchen. I hastily turn off the stove and run to the living room with an apron still on. Sul Hee hands me the comb and do her hair. If only Kleah was here. Tying her hair up into a ponytail, I hand her back the comb.

"Quickly now. Eat your breakfast." I say and run back ti the kitchen. I'm still not getting used to being both a mother and a father.

Sul Hee comes inside the kitchen carrying her school bag. She takes her seat and begins to eat her breakfast.

"Eat up, alright? Dad needs to get ready for work." I tell her and run up the stairs. Getting inside my room, I glance at the huge picture frame of my wedding with Kleah above the headboard of the bed. I miss you, honey. I pick up the small photo frame of Kleah on my bed side table and stare at it with a smile. If you just hadn't left that early. Don't worry, I'll take care of our daughter just like I promised.

I quickly take a bath and wear my suit before I run back down to Sul Hee. She was already sitting by the couch, waiting for me.

"Come on, Sul Hee." I call her. We both get out of the house and hop inside the car.

"Appa, I miss Eomma." She says out if the blue. I caress her hair and smile.

"I miss her too, baby." I pull my daughter into a hug and kiss her head. "Fasten your seatbelt now."

She obliged and I start the engine and drove out of our garage. The whole ride to her school was quiet.
"Be a good girl, alright?"

"I always am, appa." She giggles.

"That's my girl." she kisses my cheek and hugs my neck before running to her class.

----

"Hey, man. What's up?" Jimin suddenly snaps me out of my senses. He sits at the edge of office table, fanning himself with a black file. "You miss Kleah, don't you?"

"Of course I do." I sigh and look at her picture again.

"How's Hana's pregnancy?" I ask him, since I had ran out of topic to discuss about. Plus, this dude also told me that Hana was having a difficulty in her pregnancy.

"She's fine. It's just that she craves so many foods and forces me to go out in the middle of the night to get the food she wants." Jimin says with a sour face.

"Expect that. Kleah was once like that." I chuckle.

"Yeah.." Jimin nods. "Hey, wanna go to the bar tonight?"

I immediately grab my hard cover file and smack it on him. Is this old man serious?
"Your wife is pregnant with your third child and she's having a difficulty on it and you still have plans of going to the bar? Are you crazy or what?"

"Woah, look who's talking!" Jimin laughs and claps with the file on his hand. "I remembered back then you loved to go to bar everytime you and Kleah fought."

"And I'm not doing that again." I answer, recalling my stupidity back then.

"I'm happy you changed, man." Jimin smiles and sighs. "I miss Kleah too."

I glare at him and he just starts laughing. "Dude, your wife was my bestfriend! Of course I'd miss her."

Everybody misses you. Come back.

----

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR MY LOVELIESS