Chapter Twelve: Memories In Diaries

May 3rd, 2016

The sun was shining brightly today. Though I thought it was going to rain since the clouds were dark at first. Sul Hee is in school and Taehyung took the whole day off. Afterall, he's the boss of his company. I stand by our balcony with a cup of coffee on my hand. The sun rays hit my skin, slightly warming the surface. With a gasp of fresh air, I felt arms encircling my waist.

It gave a short tickle on my belly then I felt warm breath brushing against my neck and a chin on my shoulder; Taehyung. I slightly turn my head and to I can see him smile and shut his eyes peripherally. I sneer and hold hid locked hands with my free hand. He's silent then he plants a soft kiss on my cheek. I can feel his heart beating on my back. 

His hug is gentle yet securing. I lean back abit and just zip my mouth for awhile. He snuggles closer to my neck, so close that I can feel his lips on my skin. It sends me shiver down my spine yet a flattering sensation. I inhale an amount of air and slowly turn to face him. His hands didn't leave my waist, they stay there to pull me closer to him.

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart..." Taehyung says. I smile and bend down to the side to set my mug on the coffee table. I lock my hands around his neck and pull him closer to my face; our foreheads touching and also the tip of our nose. His breath brush against my lips and the scent of mint goes to my nostrils. It's relaxing.

"Happy anniversary too." I say. I'm not really good with the name callings so I don't add them in me sentence. Taehyung leans nearer, taking up the tiny space between our lips and connects his lips with mine. I miss his lips, as though it never met mine for years. He pulls me closer and deepen our passionate kiss. He retracts but our foreheads remain.

"We gotta change, we're going somewhere." He whispers and smiles then pecking my lips. He moves away from me, hands intertwining with mine. He hauls me to our room to change.  I try asking him where we were going but he replies with the same answer: It's a surprise.  Find out yourself.

He knows very well I hate surprises more than I hate secrets. We exit the house as he pushes me inside the car and driving off. All through out the ride, his hand remains locked on mine while the other is controlling the steering wheel. He utters no word but just constantly looking and smiling at me until we reach the destination.

The place is quiet but only the chirping birds.. The weather had gone cloudy and the wind blows across my face; my hair flying behind me as if the ones in modelling. The rustling of the trees caused by the wind is indeed relaxing. This place is empty. Not even one person I spot walking. It's all towering tress and singing birds.

"Taehyung, are you sure we're in the right place?" I ask him as he leads me towards the huge Acacia tree before us. He holds something on his other hand. It glimmers. I known it's something sharp. Maybe a dagger or a blade, I don't know.

"Of course. Even if we aren't, I'm here anyway. No need to be afraid." He answers as we approach the tree. We stand in front of it then he hands me the glimmering object on his hand. A dagger. I take it and look at him confusingly. "Call me old school but I want us to carve our name in this tree. I know it's nothing fancy buy at least, this is a place where we both can always go back on."

"You're probably expecting a lunch or dinner date like before but I thought about this for a change." He adds in. 

"Taehyung, this is the best anniversary celebration. Thank you!" I say and face the tree once more. With his aid, we both carve or names on the surface of the tree, additional with Sul Hee's name in between ours. "I hope one day, this could abe the place where Sul Hee would find her love."

"What? No! My daughter's too young. I'm not ready yet!" He whines. I smack his arm playfully and smile.

"I said one day. Not today." I say.

"I know." He replies then wraps his arm around me. "I hope he finds someone who loves his mother so he could love her the same way."

"I hope so." I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, baby.." he whispers then kisses my hair. I want to scream with the name he called me. Instead, I smile and hug his waist.

"I love you more, my love." I reply for the first time with the two words I never expect would leave my lips. I hear him chuckle as he hugs me back.

"I promise to be with you, no matter what happens. I'll stay with you in anh circumstances and I'll never hurt you again." He says. His words are like melodies and harmonies inside my head. I don't get tired listening to his voice even if it comes over and over again.

His words that were not to be. The promise that was easily broken. Though his voice remains both a melody and a harmony playing inside my head, at the same time, it also gives me pain. Tears that streams down my cheeks whenever I remember the memories. I haven't been to that place for months. I can't go there for now. I'm too far.

Kara had traveled to visit me here. She had mentioned things about Taehyung that intrigued me yet at the same time, I slowly didn't care. She had also overheard Hani planning something to get Taehyung back to her for weeks now but had eventually stopped and migrated.

"He knows where you are now." She nervously fidgets her fingers.

-----
So, guys as I said. I'll try to update today and I know this is really late so forgive me. Here's chapter 12 anyway. .

Enjoy!