Chapter Ten

"Appa, did you sleep here?" Sul Hee chimed as she spots Taehyung come inside the dining room while I prepare breakfast. My breath hitched at his presence and if I only I could hold my breath until he's gone. Taehyung gave a nod at her and kissed her head before sitting down. Is he seriously having breakfast with us? By the looks of it, yes.

I placed the foods infront of them and get shaky when I came near him. The memory from last night makes me shiver but the question remains in my head. Why the hell did he force me to do it with him and blackmailing me to take Sul Hee with him if I didn't? He has his girlfriend to do it with. Why me? I took my seat across Sul Hee and avoiding his gazes.

"Sul Hee, finish your food, the bus will be here in any minute." I interrupted her. She finished her food then rushed to brush her teeth. Exactly after Taehyung and I finished eating, a honk came outside.

"Bye eomma! Bye appa!" Sul Hee exclaimed as she runs to the door and jumps inside the bus like a thunderbolt. Hyper kid. Now, what am I suppose to do with him? I turned my heels to return back on washing the plates when his hand took my wrist and pulling me to face him. He was smiling, the smile I miss the most. 

"Let go of my hand." I said although our faces were really near each other.

"What if I don't?" He asked with a lippy grin. I harshly yank my hand away from his tight grip although it was painful. It left a little bit of red mark as I stomp back to the kitchen. For some reasons, I felt violated. Although he's my ex husband, it doesn't feel right. I just want to forget what happened last night but when I see or sit on the my bed, it comes back to me.

I was so weak..too vulnerable. I feel myself shaking as I think of it. I dropped the plate on the sink and held unto the edge. Tears streamed down on my cheeks and my hands were shaking profusely. I left the dishes and opened the fridge and pulling out a bottle of liquor. Gulping a large amount, Taehyung suddenly came in.

"Is that what you always do when Sul Hee's not around?" He asked. "You're pathetic."

"Pathetic? You always say that and I believe you." I answered and taking another gulp. "And you're right, I do this when Sul Hee's not around. I just thought that maybe, just maybe I can forget you."

"You moved on while me? I'm still waiting. Wishing each day that you evince in our doorstep as a sign of coming back to us. I keep hoping that you will although reality had slapped me so many times that you never will." I added and wiped the tears from my face but still the raced down.

His face looked so confused. "If you're wondering, yes. I still love you and I'll never stop. Not even death can change it."

"Stop wishing." He said but averting his gaze from me.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me." I replied. By the time he laid eyes on me, I saw something that I couldn't put my finger on. He turned his back from me and my legs just finally gave up on me. I dropped on the ground, bawling. I looked at his back as he heads to the door. He didn't spare me a look. Even just for a split second.

He left me again.

------
Few days later...

"So, where does my beautiful daughter want to go?" I ask Sul Hee as I hold her hand, walking around the mall.

"I'm hungry, eomma. Can we eat?"

"You're always hungry! Well. Come on then." I giggle and we walk to the restaurant. Sul Hee hopped along and I smile looking at her.  My world revolves on her now. I believed, once and for all, Taehyung is never coming back.  It's just a dream now. My family is never going to be complete like what I thought of.

I had and have accepted that fact but one thing I can never deny is I still love him. I can't say I moved on when I still love him. It'd take time for me to actually forget my feelings--strong feelings for him. I don't know if that even makes sense.

"Eomma.." Sul Hee tugged my hand and her eyes darting at the people coming forth. And again...there's Taehyung and Hani. Ugh, can I have a break with this two?!

"Ignore them, honey." I say and smile at her. "Didn't you say we were hungry?"

Sul Hee nodded and just flashed me her smile for the sake of food. I saw Hani running towards us and waving frantically at Sul Hee. She was about to touch her cheeks when I slapped her hand away.

"Don't even lay a finger on her." My jaws firm as I lift my daughter into my arms. My eyes glare at her as she frowns at me.

"And who are you to tell me that?" She asked with  a scoff.

"I don't know if you had an amnesia or you totally forgot about who I am when Taehyung fucked you so hard." I scoffed. Well, that was my mistake. I swore infront of my daughter. That makes me a bad mother now. She looked at me in shock and looked back at Taehyung.  This is the reason why I don't want to go out in public and meet Taehyung.  I just created a scandal.

"Excuse me?" She cocked a brow at me. "Who are you really?"

"I'm your boyfriend's ex-wife." I faked a smile and walked away from them. I dared not to turn my back and just head inside the restaurant.

"Sul Hee, honey, you didn't hear anything,  did you?" I asked as I settle her on the chair.

"Eomma, I did.." she laughed. "But I did not understand anything."

"Well, good." I messed her hair and sat across her. The waiter came to us, handing a menu book. "Pick the food you want."

"SAMCHON!" Sul Hee exclaimed. I looked and it was Jungkook standing beside us.

"Jungkook-ah..." I smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I own this, duhh.." he answered as I roll my eyes at him.