Chapter Nine

I leaned on the door of Sul Hee's room, listening to her joyful voice talking to her father about her school days and how much she has fun with her friends. Not too long after that, Taehyung had told her to sleep and he sang her the song. It's like the old times. I walked away from the door and headed to the kitchen to grab my left over vodka.

Pouring it all on my glass, I sat down by the balcony, looking at the stars and spacing out the same thing. He'll probably taken long to get Sul Hee to sleep. I pulled out a packet of cigarettes from my pockets and placed the glass on the coffee table. I take one stick and light it with my lighter. I remember how he hated it when I tried to smoke but certainly he wouldn't care now.

My head was so abstracted while I smoked. No sounds rang inside my ears but silence and the voices that spoke inside my head. Memories and flashbacks. I take the stick of cigarette between my index and middle finger then took a gulp on my glass then putting back the cigarette between my lips.
Mom and dad is probably so disappointed at me right now; smoking...drinking...

I leaned against the chair and sink myself on it. The cold wind blew against my face making me shiver. Slowly, my cigarette was getting smaller, I place it on the ash tray and decided to get another one when a hand snatched it away from me, tossing it on the dustbin at the corner and also my vodka. I'll be damned. It's Taehyung. 

"Since when did you start smoking?" He questioned, his face both surprised and angry? Why on earth does ge care if I smoke?

"You're not my husband anymore. Why should you care about what I do with my life?" I ask back without looking at him. He didn't say anything so I look at him and cock a brow. "Why don't you just go home and fuck your girl again?"

"Fuck? You seriously think I fucked Hani? Do you think that lowly of me?" He scoffed at me and shook his head. "I'm not that kind of man, Kleah."

"Then what kind of man are you? Leaving your wife and daughter over some misunderstanding?" I asked him again. I stood up from the chair and crossed my arms while facing him. He sighed and pulled me inside and closing the slidng door.

"Let go of me, you asshole!" I squirmed from his grip. He dragged me to the living room and throwing me on the couch.

"Don't make me mad or you'll scream out my name." He leaned closer to my face and smirked evilly. That line. 'You'll scream out my name.'

"What? You're going to fuck me? Well, go ahead." I smirked. No. I don't want to do it with him.

"Don't make me." He smirked again and undid the first three buttons of my blouse. He moved away and sat across me. I took a deep breath and looked away from him. He sat like a boss, legs spread and arms on the handrest.

"Go home, Kim Taehyung." I say.

"Oh, I will if you do something for me or else I won't get out." He replied. I looked at him and just gave me that sheepish smile.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and stand up to leave.

"Well, if you don't want to do it, I'll just take Sul Hee with me and never come back." He said which made me halt. Is he blackmailing me?! I snap my head at and he stands up. I didn't mean to look but he has a bulge. "Your choice, my dear."

I could feel his breath brushing against my ear as he stands behind me. "You don't want to wake up tomorrow without Sul Hee."

What if he does take Sul Hee.  I can't let that happen. "What is it that you want?"

I scrunched my forehead and quite nervous about his smile. Please, let it not be what I think. He came near me again, so near that I could his bulge on me. Fuck you, Kim Taehyung!

"Up...now.."

-----
{WARNING: MATURE SCENE}

He slammed the door close and pushing me against it, his lips hungrily travelling from my jaw and down to my neck. My heart was pounding so hard against my chest as his hands wandered from my thigh up to my inner. I shut my eyes and bit my lip to hold back any sounds I might make.

He pulled my blouse from its securing buttons and took it off me. His cold hands on my waist while his lips trailed and left pepper kisses down to my chest and belly button. Why the hell is he doing this to me?

"Taehyung, stop. Get--get away from me!" I tried to push him away but he was pushing himself more to me. He stopped and looked at me with a smirk.

"Don't tell me you don't like this. Come on, babe."he says.

"Don't call me that. Get away!" I protested and pushed him away.  He stumbled alittle backwards as I bend down to grab my blouse.

"Well, I'll just take Sul Hee and go." HE scoffed and almost headed out of the door.  My instincts quickly told me to block the door.

"You're not taking Sul Hee anywhere." I sternly said.

"Then make your choice. This or live your life without your daughter?" He asked. I couldn't answer.  I don't want to do this but I don't want to lose Sul Hee again. My whole body was shaking as I drop my blouse.

"So, I thought." He said and attacked my neck again, sucking on my weak spot. That's going to be a damn hickey. I bit my lower lip to shut the sounds.  He took of his black button up shirt and threw it on the ground. His hand snaked inside my shorts as he pulls it down. I flinch at his touch on my clitoris. "Come on, moan for me."

I don't want to.

"Then I'll make you." He seemed to have read my mind. He inserted a finger inside me. I still shut my eyes and lips but when he inserted two fingers and slowly pumped uo and down, my voice came out. I held unto his arms, softly moaning. He pumped faster until I felt a liquid flow down my thighs. My moans were getting louder and I felt like I let him win.

He pushed me on the bed as he took off his pants together with his boxers and stood infront of my face.  Oh fuck, no.

"Suck it."

I gulped the lump on my throat and inserted him inside my mouth. He pushed my head forward which caused my reflex to gag. Bobbing my head, I could hear him moan and whisper my name. I followed his orders as he said faster and suddenly he told me to stop. He pushed me back and hovering on top of me.

"I missed you." He said which somehow made me shocked. Without warning, he inserted himself inside me. He went on to thrusting me slow at first then it went faster and faster that I could hear the sloppy, wet sounds. My moans and his groans synchronising. The bed was creaking as he thrust faster. 

He himself out, and went down my vagina. Eating me off. He flicked his tongue which made me moan and arch my back.  I was saying his name, unexpectedly. He went back up, inserting himself again and thrusting fast. The skin slapping and the moans. He attacked my lips and my hands went around his neck to deepen the kiss. Our tongue fought for dominance while my legs crossed at his back.

"I'm coming..." he huffed as we parted from the kiss. I was too out of breath to say the same to him. We both reached our climax as he drops beside me. I pulled the duvet to cover myself and he joined in.

-------

GUYS...I am so sorry I did this...heheheh..peace...maybe alittle treat? Heheheh...

Really...im sorry...that mature scene isn't suppose to be there but I put there..mianheeeeeee...

여하튼 즐기다!