#2 "morning text he sent to you"

Aj Mitchell : "good morning baby girl, I just wanted to tell you that I love you with all my heart and that you're the only reason I get up in the morning and I hope that I see you today😘❤"

Alex Lange : "good morning beautiful world. It's new day again, wish we all have a good day. I love you xx❤❤"

Anthony Trujillo : "good morning to my beautiful girl in the world, I hope that I can see your smile on your face today and we can cuddling and waste our time together. Love you so much😍😘"

Chance Sutton : "each morning I wake up with a smile on my face because I know I'm in love with you"

Emilio Martinez : "every morning I wake up to realize that my life isn't ordinary, because I've a girlfriend who's extraordinary. Good morning babe❤❤"

Ivan Martinez : "I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you. But woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream! Good morning beautiful😍"

Jake Paul : "good morning gorgeous! I hope that I didn't wake you up but if I did I'm so sorry. And I just want to tell you that you're an amazing beautiful girl and I hope you've a wonderful day! I love you so much❤❤"

Kade Speiser : "I woke up and I realize that I've the most wonderful girlfriend ever. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you, I love you so much and good morning Mrs. Speiser💕"

Lucas Dobre : "good morning my beautiful girlfriend😘 hope you smile while reading this knowing you were on my mind and will be the mother of my child. Love you xx😘"

Marcus Dobre : "good morning my beautiful future wife❤❤"

Neels Visser : "good morning beautiful😘 text me when you're awake"

Nick Crompton : "hey baby wake up wake up!! Good morning and I love you😍😍"

**

Question: yooo guys, which one do you like above?

Answer: mine is Lucas because it's just so cute