#28 "his dirty pick up lines for you"

Aj Mitchell : I’ll treat you like my homework; Slam you on the table and do you all night long!

Alex Lange : Is there a cellphone in your backpocket? Cause that ass is calling me!

Anthony Trujillo : You have eyes like spanners. When I look in to them, my nuts tighten.

Chance Sutton : There are so many things you can do with the human mouth… why waste it on talking?

Emilio Martinez : Baby I’m like a firefighter I find them hot and leave them wet.

Ivan Martinez : I want you to be the girl who takes my virginity.

Jake Paul : I wish you were soap so I could feel you all over me.

Kade Speiser : If your right leg was Christmas and your left leg was Easter, would you let me come for dinner between the holidays?

Lucas Dobre : Do you like lollipops? Cause I’ll take you to my candy shop

Marcus Dobre : Did you get those pants at 50% off? Cause they are 100% off at my place!

Neels Visser : Oh you're on your period? That’s ok babe Pirates aren’t afraid to sail the Red Sea.

Nick Crompton : Are those jeans Guess? Cause guess who wants to be inside them…

Tristan Tales : We’re like hot chocolate and marshmallows… You’re hot and I wanna be on top of you.