Ivan Martinez "first met"

today you just finished your school and decided to go to Starbucks with your best friends, Y/BF1/N Y/BF2/N, just to eliminate fatigue. when you arrived in there, as usually you ordered your order and your best friends' while your best friends are looking for a seat.

when you've ordered your order, you turned around and accidentally hit a guy who waa standing behind you.

"oops.. i'm sorry" you said with a guilty

"it's okay" he looked down at you because he's taller than you. you smiled at him such returned by him. then you decided to go to your best friends.

a few seconds later Barista called your name "Y/N"

you stand up "it's okay, i'll take it" said you to your best friend

when you walked to take your drink, you met with the guy that you accidentally bumped earlier. he smiled at you and you decided to smile at him, just to be polite.

after the drinks in your hands, you come back and found the guy sat right next to your table with his twins —which you just know that he has a twin—

you tried to ignoring him and talked to your best friends, but Y/BF1/N broke off the conversation and said in a whisper

"one of those twin guy sees you constantly, i think he likes you"and you laughed awkwardly

"no, maybe he want me to be accountable for accidentally bumped him earlier" after you said that, the twin turned to you, you didn't know if your voice might too loud that they could hear you.

"is my voice too loud?" you asked your best friends in a whisper then they nodded in agreement.

"oh my gosh.. i didn't know that my voice is too loud, what if they come to me and mad at me?" you bowed your head in a fear.

"it's too late" Y/BF2/N's voice immediately made you looked up and she mentioned you to look back, you hesitantly turned around and found one of the twin smiling at you.

you smiled awkwardly

"i heard what you just said and i do want your responsibility" you swallowed your saliva

"what do you want?" he laugh slightly knowing your voice stammered.

"i just want you to go out with me tomorrow night" and you nodded in agreement.