Jake Paul "as long as you're happy"

Your pov

Today I just spend so much time at team 10 house, being a part of this family is the best thing I've ever had plus I am dating with Jake.

I love him so much, I've never love a guy like this. He makes me happier every day, never let me down or anything else.
And i love my team 10 family so freaking much, i've Tessa and Erika who always being my listener.

Too bored with this shit I decide to go to shopping, I change my clothes with short pants and white Levi's. I walk to Tessa's room, if she wants to go with me

"Tessa, do you want to go shopping with me?" I ask her when I'm entering her room

"oh I'm so sorry Y/N I've a plan with Chance, Erika maybe" she answers with a guilty in her eyes

"it's okay, Erika is not home I'll go by myself" I say as I walk out from Tessa's room

"where's Jake? Why don't you go with him?" she asks following me

"he said that he's meeting" I shrug

"okay take care baby" she hugs me and closes her door when I walk downstairs.

I drive my car to wherever I want, I connect my phone to the radio car and play my music playlists. Fifteen minutes later i arrive in West Hollywood Gateway.

I walk and buy anything I want or need, after two hours I decide to go to food court because I'm so thirsty and hungry.

when I walk to one of my favorite food container I see my boyfriend, Jake with his ex-girlfriend. They're sitting, talking and laughing together like they still have a relationship. I feel my tears come down from my eyes, I rub my cheek and decided to go back to home.

In my car I'm weeping endlessly, I don't care about my makeup, I don't care if anyone in team 10 house will ask me about what happens. I care about my feeling right now, my heart is broken, I thought that he'll never hurt me but I was so wrong.

When I reach at home, I run to my room. Ivan, Emilio, Kade, and Anthony shouting my name from living room but I didn't answer them and still running to my room. I lock my room and put all my clothes to my suitcase. When I'm done with that, i walk out from my room and decide to pass the back way, maybe they can't see me.

When I walk slowly, I hear Anthony shouting my name "Y/N" I stop and huffing, I hear a foots step come to me "where are you going" Anthony asks me followed by Ivan Emilio and Kade

"I've to go because I miss my parents" I answer with my head still look down

"no, tell me the truth" I let my suitcase fall and hug Anthony and cry again "what happens?" he rubs my back hair softly and pull me to the couch. I tell them about what happened and they fall silent.

"I have to go, he didn't love me" I say as someone come to the house, we look to the door and see Jake with smile in his face 'he was so happy' I say to myself

"hey guys what's happening?" he says as he walk to me sitting next to me as he puts his hand on my knee and furrowing his eyebrows when he realizes that I'm crying.

"hey baby what's happening?" he says sadly. I sliding his hand away from my knee slowly

"J—Jake I think we're d—done" I say weakly
"w—what do you mean?" he stutters and furrowing his eyebrows

"I saw you" I let my tears come down from my eyes. And I just realise that Anthony, Ivan, Emilio, and Kade are not in here anymore.

Jake fall silent, and knows what I mean

"it's okay, I knew it" I get up from my sit, he follows me "tell me now that you are happy with her. You don't have to be lie that you still want and love her, I gave you up with her as long as you're happy" after i say that I walk out to this house and before I reach the door handle I turn around to see Jake.

"Jake" I call his name and he turns his head to me

"for all this time I just have your body but not your heart" I smile at him and leave.