#54 how you two cuddle (2)

With the comments of all of you who tell me to not to eliminate them. I'll not do that and this is for you. Xoxo.

***

Aj Mitchell : in fact you and him are still live in your parents' home but with that truth don't make you two for not cuddling. Some day when he's alone in his house he wants you to come to his house and cuddle with you. And when you guys both fall asleep on his couch and still cuddling his parents are home and see it and they think that's so cute of you.

Alex Lange : Alex is type of guy who has a great hug or cuddle that's why you always love it when he's cuddling with you. When you come home from your school all you want is his cuddle and with his cuddle can makes you forget any lessons that sucks you.

Neels Visser : you'd always accompany him for his photoshoot and when he has his break time he'd always wants you to cuddle with him because he says that your cuddle can makes him feel better when he's tired.

Lucas Dobre : you two would always lay in bed in the morning and talk about anything. He'd always rubs your hair gently and whispers to your ear that he'll always love you no matter what and nobody can change it.

Marcus Dobre : if you don't want to cuddle with him he'd always tickling you in your tickles body part and you if want it to stops you've to say that he's the best cuddle person in this world and you want to cuddle with him anytime anywhere. And you did. Who's in this world don't want to cuddle with him?