Ivan Martinez "I love you since I met you" (request)

Imagines for @maddiek2004

***

Today is Team 10's second birthday. We're all preparing a party to be held, not too big because we just celebrate it with some people who are very close to us and also our family of course.

I'm preparing and setting some cakes at the table with the help of Tessa and Erika when the guys are decorating our homes. When I've finished my job, I decided to take a drink and sit in one of the chairs near the pool.

I look around me, very grateful that I had a family like them. I love them as much as I love myself.
But one thing that I've never told, I have a crush on Ivan Martinez since he came here.
No one knows about my feelings to him except Tessa and Erika.
I already told them a few days ago, they told me that I should take him out but I'm not the type who would take someone out first, so I decide to keep it.

A few minutes later I feel someone occupying the empty seat beside me, as I turn my head on whoever it is. That's him, someone I love, someone I've a crush on. I smile at him as he returns his smile at me.

I'm one of those people who are very good to hide feelings, I behave as if I don't have feelings to him that in fact I'm very nervous when I was near him.

"are you finished?" he asks me with his accent. Oh god! I love the way he speaks English with his accent.

"yup" I nod at him popping the p

"yeah me too. What time is it?"

I take out my cell phone and turn on the lock screen just to see what time it is "5:20 pm"

"You should get ready soon, less than an hour the party will begin" he tells me with smile lightly

"yup see you soon" I get up and walk towards my room to take a shower. after that i choose an outfit for me to wear at the party and do my makup.

After I finished, I walk downstairs and meet all the people who are already there

"hey Maddie" Alex Lange greets me

I turn on him and give him a big smile "hey, long time no see" I hug him slightly which is he returns it

"how are ya" he smiles very wide towards me showing his pink gum

"as you see" me and him laugh together, we're very close since I join in this family. He's like my little brother and when he decided to live in his own home that made me very sad.

"you should greet the others, and I wanna pee bye!" then he leaves me.

I walk around this house, not knowing who to talk to. All these people in this house look acting strange. They're like ignoring me.

Ivan is the only person who talks to me. Jake only speaks once to me when he told me to set the cake. Even Tessa and erika didn't talk to me at all. And I don't know what's my fault. And I try to ignore it, maybe they're just really busy. But if they still ignoring me until this party over, I'll ask them.

As I wrestle with my mind, somebody's voice on speaker wake me up from my own thoughts.

"sorry for interrupting" I see Ivan standing there, he looks like looking for someone.
When he meets my eyes, he stops. I don't know what he will do there.

"I want to say something to someone I really liked from the first time I met her" I hold my breath when he says that. And I think that he likes another girl, of course he doesn't like me.

"I don't know why I really like this girl. Which I know is when I see her eyes I feel safe, when I see her smile I feel comfortable, when I hear her laugh I feel so happy especially if her smile and laughter because of me. But when I see her sad or cry I feel so stupid to let a pretty girl seem sad even though that's not because of me but it would be even more foolish if I still keep my feelings to her and don't reveal as soon as possible"

I hold back my tears that will fall, I don't know what am I supposed to be sad or Happy when he says that. I'm sad when I know he doesn't like me, but I'm happy when there is someone who made him happy

"Maddie come here" when he says my name I wake up from all my thoughts, I get confuse and look at him smiling to me. I look towards the Team 10 who smile happily towards me . I walk over to him.
As I was standing beside him he take a deep breath looking very nervous, just like what I feel.

"I wanna say to the point, because I know maybe everyone here is bored with my speech" everyone laughs as I do

"Maddie I like you, I mean I love you. I know what you feel about me when Tessa and Erika said to me" I look at them When they hold up their hands in peace and then look back at Ivan "but I wouldn't believe it if I don't ask you myself, and at this moment, witnessed by many people I want to ask. Would you be my girlfriend?"

The tears finally falling down on my cheeks. I don't know what to say, which I know I'm very happy.

Then I nod my  head and hug him closely when everyones give us applause.