#32 "what type of boyfriend he is"

Aj Mitchell : he's one of the sweet boyfriend. when you're upset he'll do anything for you just want you to smile again. he'll sing for you with pleasure because you love his voice.

Alex Lange : he's one of the romantic boyfriend. he always look into your eyes and says 'i love you' or ' you're so beautiful i'm so lucky to have you'

Anthony Trujillo : he's one of the caring boyfriend. he always call you when you're not with him, just to make sure that you feel good. and every morning he calls you how your feeling, how you slept.

Chance Sutton : he's one of the silly boyfriend. he never fail to make you laugh, even he's not making jokes. but you really love it when you see his innocent face

Emilio Martinez : he's one of the overprotective boyfriend. he'll get jealous if you talk or laugh with another guy. he says to you that he's afraid of losing you, you told him that there's nothing to get worried because you only love him.

Ivan Martinez : he's one of the shy boyfriend. he always shy if you're around him, but it doesn't deny that he loves you very much and tries to outgoing with you.

Jake Paul : he's one of the funny boyfriend. he'll always make a joke to make you laugh, because he loves when you're laughing because of him.

Kade Speiser : he's one of the lover boyfriend. he'll always be there for you, and do whatever you want to and he'd love to spend all day with you.

Lucas Dobre : he's one of the best friend boyfriend. he's the one who puts your needs before his. he's your best listener.

Marcus Dobre : he's one of the hot boyfriend. you always love it when he's dancing and you think that he's hot.

Neels Visser : he's one of the stylish boyfriend. you always ask him for his opinion about your appearance and it really makes you feel so happy.

Nick Crompton : he's one of the sensitive boyfriend. he'll be sensitive if you don't give him attention and it makes you happy that he loves you that much

Tristan Tales : he's one of the nice boyfriend. he'll put you first, makes you his first concern and makes you feel so special