Kade Speiser - we'll make it together (request)

Before you read this, i'm sorry that I disappeared for a while but now I'm here again for you guys.

***

Requested by @teamteenwolf14

***

I've been trying to call and send Kade a messages since 2 hours ago but he still hasn't answered my calls or texts, he has been like this for a month and I think that maybe he's cheating on me but I try not to be affected with my thoughts and still have positive thinking about him.

I call him one more time and for this time he answers me

"hey babe, what's up?" he says as if nothing was wrong

"where have you been?" I ask him with my cold tone

"oh c'mon babe, I've to work and now you're calling me when I'm doing it" he speaks annoying me

"oh now you put your job first on me?" I try to keep calm and not shout but believe me I'm holding back tears

"Y/N! What are you talking about? Of course I'll put my job first than you I need money for my life, you're acting so annoying these days I try not to make a fuss about this but you really make me mad now!" he says with an anger in his tone I can feel my heart is breaking and tears formed in my eyes

"you know what Kade? I act like this because I've missed you, I miss spending every day with you, cuddling and watching Netflix with you or just exchanged our childhoods memories. Everytime I miss you I just be able to see your beautiful face in my phone gallery because of what? Because YOU'RE TOO BUSY with your work. I know you need money and everyone does even I do. But I need you more Kade, without you I feel so lonely no one can cheer me up besides you. I know maybe you don't feel the same way like me but I need your more time with me maybe just one day and I'll be very happy with that and I'm sorry if I'm not like what you want. I can't do this anymore Kade. I think we're done. Sorry" with that last words I hang up my phone and I'm crying and crying. I run to my room and scream loudly.

I love Kade, I always do and I will love him but with his treatment to me it has made me very disappointed of him. I had to do that because I want to make him happy if his happiness is not wanting to be with me anymore.
I hear my phone is ringing many times but I ignore it and keep crying, I don't want everyone bother me I need my space I want to be alone right now.

I wake up from my bed and feel my head aching, I realize that I fall asleep after crying. I try to get up but I can't, there's something that holds my waist and makes me unable to move, when I turn around I see him sleeping in my bed hugging my waist. I touch his cheek and stroke it. I don't want to be naive I still love him and I always do. When I'm too busy with my thoughts I don't realize that he's awake.

"hey" he speaks with his sleepy voice and holding my hands on his cheek.
I can see his eyes flushed and a little watery. Is he crying just like me?

"Kade what are you doing here?" I ask him softly not wanting to offend him

"I want to meet you, I want to spend our day together, watching Netflix, cuddling, exchange our childhoods memories and many more. I've missed you Y/N and I'm sorry about my treatment for you, I didn't mean like that and you're right I'm too busy with my job so I don't give time for both of us" he says to me with his guilty feelings I can see from his face that he's genuinely sincere to apologize

"and I promise to you that I'll always give more time for us so we can spend our time together. And we'll make it together" his eyes are bright full of hopes

"we'll make it together" I say to him and smile widely.

I'm very happy that his happiness are with me no matter what I love him so much and does he.

After that he always gives a lot of time to both of us, sometimes if he has a sudden job in time for us both, he invites me to go to his job and after that he always takes me for a walk. Essentially from after that incident he never renege on his promise.