#29 "how you tell him that you're pregnant"

Aj Mitchell : Pooch Delivery. You wrote "Mama's Pregnant" on a piece of paper and attached it to your dog's collar. When he came home, your dog ran to greet him.

Alex Lange : fake thermometer. you hadn’t been feeling well (morning sickness) and he knew it. So after taking the pregnancy test you took it to him and you said, "I can’t read this thermometer, can you?"

Anthony Trujillo : Hide it at the bottom of his coffee. He is drinking a cup of coffee you given for him, he reaches the bottom of the coffee cup and reads the news.

Chance Sutton : Seeing Red. Minutes before he came home, you wrote "You're a Daddy!" on your belly with bright red lipstick.

Emilio Martinez : puzzle. You gave him a puzzle to put together that said, ‘Congratulations on your new arrival!’

Ivan Martinez : put your pregnancy test in your fridge. You deliberately ask him for help to get juice in the fridge and he finds your pregnancy test

Jake Paul : You left a paper in his sports bag that says "You're gonna be a father" and when he just got to the gym he opened it and went straight home.

Kade Speiser : On the Bottle. You made dinner plans at your favorite restaurant and dropped off a baby bottle that you had decorated and written "It's a Baby!" on beforehand.

Lucas Dobre : Wear an "I'm pregnant" t-shirt. You stand behind the door waiting for him to park the car when he comes home from the meeting and when he enters the house and sees the T-shirt you use he immediately cries and hugs you

Marcus Dobre : Capture the moment. You make a schedule a family photo and during one of the last shots, instead of "say cheese," have the photographer shout, "say Y/N's pregnant!" and you'll have pictures of everyone's reactions.

Neels Visser : you delivery the news by parking in a maternity parking spot. You ask him to take you to the grocery store when he drives you to the location and ease into the parking spot he says "baby, we can't park there" and you immediately touch your stomach and say "of course we can"

Nick Crompton : Take pictures in a photo booth. you're at the mall, stop at the photo booth. During the first picture, you hold up a sign that says "You're going to be a dad!" and the next few pictures you have a capture his reaction.

Tristan Tales : A Sweet Surprise. You planned a theme dinner for him. You made baby corn and carrots, baby back ribs, and for dessert you walked out with a big red bow around your belly, holding a small bowl of Sugar Babies.