#35 "lil note he left for you"

Aj Mitchell : "you're more than I could have hoped. I love you so much."

Alex Lange : "They say people in love can be foolish. Well, I don't mind being a fool for you, forever!"

Anthony Trujillo : "I fell in love because of all the little things you never knew you were doing."

Chance Sutton : "As long as you have at least one person caring for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go wrong and you feel like quitting, please remember you've still got me."

Emilio Martinez : "They say you fall in love only once. That is a lie. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again."

Ivan Martinez : "There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you."

Jake Paul : "i hope your day is as nice as your butt"

Kade Speiser : "When you read this note, come over and give me the tightest hug and the longest kiss we've shared."

Lucas Dobre : "I made you this coffee with all of my love. I love you xx"

Marcus Dobre : "You came into my life when all was dark, but you gave me the light and I found my way."

Neels Visser : "Missed you all day. Come give me a kiss or more."

Nick Crompton : "If I didn't adore you and if I didn't cherish you, then I surely don't deserve you."

Tristan Tales : "You are the reason I am breathing, but yet sometimes you take my breath away."