#27 "your favorite part of his body"

Aj Mitchell : his hands. You love it when he holds your hands tightly.

Alex Lange : his big smile. Just because you see him smiling it can make you smile too.

Anthony Trujillo : his butt. When you're sad, only touch his butt can make you happy again.

Chance Sutton : his arms. You really enjoy it when he's wearing a short-sleeved shirt and then rolling the handcuffs. It's like foreplay for you!

Emilio Martinez : his Torso. You love it because when you lean on his torso you feel warm and safe.

Ivan Martinez : his eyes. with only him staring deeply into your eyes, you feel melt.

Jake Paul : his mouth. You love his mouth because you think that he's the best kisser in this world.

Kade Speiser : his back. When your nails scratch his back, it makes you feel like heaven.

Lucas Dobre : his hair. You really enjoy it when your hands touch and playing with his hair.

Marcus Dobre : his shoulder. You're feeling safe when you sleep in his shoulder.

Neels Visser : his jaw. You just don't know why you love his jaw. You just love it, especially when you touch it.

Nick Crompton : his body. You really love it when you're cuddling his body.

Tristan Tales : his face. You think that he's the most handsome guy in this world