#53 how you two cuddle

Anthony Trujillo : you two would be in the bed and your legs intertwine with his. Talking about how you met and exchange "I love you" just to prove it that you guys both are really love each other

Chance Sutton : watching TV, you guys both would be cuddling together. He'd always be here if you need or want him to cuddle you. That's the prove that he's really love you

Emilio Martinez : you and him would be cuddling when you're accompanying him playing FIFA. No matter what, he'd always wants to cuddle with you even though he also wants to play FIFA at the same time and you don't mind about that.

Ivan Martinez : you and him would be cuddling in the couch, he'd teach you to speak Spanish and you'd teach him to speak the main language of yours.

Jake Paul : actually, you and him are rarely cuddle because he's too busy with his works. But when he has a free time he'd ask you to go out with him wherever you want but all you want is cuddle with him.

Kade Speiser : he'd always wants to cuddle with you, when you've to go to school he wants you to skip it just to cuddle with him because he always says that he'd rather cuddle with you than cuddle with bolster.

Nick Crompton : which he has a big body, you'd always love this when you're cuddling with him. Sometimes you'd tickling him and ends up with pillows fight.

Tristan Tales : he's a cuddle boy, wherever you and him are he'd always wants to cuddle with you. Even though that you and him are going out he'd always wants to go back to home and cuddling with you.

***

Is it okay if I eliminate Aj Mitchell, Alex Lange, Lucas and Marcus Dobre, and also Neels Visser?