chapter four.

Thalia's POV

We finish eating and put the trash in a plastic bag and then place the bag on the floor. I bite my lip as I turn to Grayson and find him already staring at me. I blush and kiss him softly. He smiles into the kiss and scoots closer. He pulls away, adjusts something with his seat and then urges me to straddle him. Of course, I oblige, innocent straddling is nothing new to us.

I straddle him and kiss him again. One of his hands holds my cheek while the other rests on my upper thigh.

Our lips move in perfect rhythm. Our tongues are dancers with a practiced dance. My hands run through his gorgeously messy hair amidst our heated make out session.

It's all so familiar to me. Then, in a burst of confidence, I gently grind my hips against his, but only once, to test the waters. He groans ever so softly and his lazy hold on my thigh turns into a purposeful grip. It's not too gentle and not too hard. His other hand leaves my cheek and begins to raise my shirt. We slowly start to undress, and soon, we only need to kick off our bottoms.

I take it as a positive sign and grind again. We've done this before, the barely dressed grinding, but never have we gone the full way. But today, that's my goal.

Throughout the three years and six months we've been together, we've done almost everything in the book, except actual sex. We're absolutely familiar with each other's bodies, and now I believe it's time we take the next step.

I pull away just enough to say, "Babe," but our lips are crashed together once more and I don't want the kiss to end, but I want... Him.

"Yes?" He mumbles against my lips. I breathe a little heavier, excited.

"I... I want to go all the way." I blush. His eyes widen and he pulls away, biting his lip.

"Are you a hundred and ten percent sure?" He bites his lip, trying to hide his emotions. I immediately nod, seeing right through him. He wants it too.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while and... I'm ready... Are you ready?" I nervously ask. I hope he's ready, wanting it doesn't mean you're ready...

"I have been." He cracks a small smile before his bottom lip disappears into his teeth, he's thinking.

"Let's move to the back seat, yeah? It has more room." I nod and carefully head to the back seat as I hear his belt coming off, followed by the sounds of his pants and underwear coming off too. I do the same before he gets to the back seat.

He grabs a blanket from the floor and places it near my head, probably for after. I blush as he hovers over me, it's happening.

He finally looks down to meet my eyes and I smile with a blush before kissing him.

"You're so beautiful." He mutters as he starts to lead kisses from my lips to my neck. I blush again as everything becomes more and more real.

His lips leave teasing pecks down to my neck, where he instinctively goes to create a hickey. I bite my lip and give him more access.

His lips, teeth and tongue euphorically harass my neck and collarbones before he starts the foreplay.

His lips begin to make their way down to my breasts, teasing with kisses and tiny love bites. I can't help but moan softly, he knows exactly what he's doing.

His hands roam my sides and thighs as he leads the kisses back to my lips.

"Ready?" He asks, his voice rugged and deep, lined with lust. (Warning, explicit sex scene ahead) I nod as he begins to tease, sliding the tip of his member against my clit repeatedly.

I shiver and let one hand tangle itself into his hair while the other grips his bicep. I mentally prepare myself for the pain that everyone's told me will happen, but as he starts to slide in, there's no pain, simply the tiniest discomfort and pleasure.

"You okay? Am I hurting you?" He quickly asks, slowly and steadily pushing forward. I nod and bite my lip.

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt." That was the sentence he was looking for. He continues to thrust at a slow pace, enjoying every second.

I arch my back slightly and begin to meet his thrusts half way, desperate for more of him.

"Shit, baby..." Grayson moans out, beginning to go faster. "Is... Is this.. Okay?" He asks, struggling to speak.

"Faster." I manage to moan out. He obeys and increases speed. He slows down just enough for him to sit up and one hand flies down to my clit and he begins to play with it.

"You're gunna finish too baby." He grunts softly as he continues a quick pace.

My mind clouds with pleasure as dirty words fall from his lips.

The familiar sensation of an orgasm begins, but it's stronger than any Grayson had ever given me before.

"I'm g-gunna-" His thrusting gets noticeably faster and harder and my words die in my throat.

"Me too babe." He growls. I gasp and feel my legs start to shake as his thrusts get sloppier and orgasm overtakes my body.

"Fuck," he moans out as he keeps going, nearly there. "Just... A little..." He doesn't get to finish his sentence, our moans replacing the words he would've said. I relax and breathe deeply as he pulls out and let's himself lay half on me. (Sex scene over) His head lays on my chest while one arm dangles over me and off the seat and his other arm is wiggled under my head to act as my pillow.

"I love you." He smiles and kisses my collarbone innocently.

"And I love you."