chapter thirty-two.

Thalia's POV

I tiredly rub my face as I decide it's time I finally go take the tests. I have to pee anyway, but I need to know before I go to sleep. With today's events, I need the good news.

I head to the restroom and pull out the pregnancy tests from under the sink. Theo is already asleep and Nate is washing the last of the dishes before we head to bed, meaning I have enough privacy and time to take these. 

I quickly follow the test instructions and wait. 

Three anxiety filled minutes later, I'm staring at three positive tests and my excitement nearly causes me to faint. I force myself to relax, and it's fairly easy because I'm so tired.

Half an hour later, Nate and I are half asleep, cuddling and I decide to tell him.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out. He only snores softly in return and I tiredly laugh. I'll just tell him in the morning.

I start to wake up with the sun on my skin and Nate's arm around my waist. I frown, realizing he's cuddled up to me, meaning Theo isn't between us, like usual. I sit up and look around, worry setting in at the lack of hazel eyes. I quickly search the room, both restrooms and his room before rushing down the stairs and I finally spot his tiny figure in the living room, playing with toys.

I let out a heavy sigh, which draws his attention towards me.

"Morning mumma!" He grins and gets up, his little legs rushing towards me. I crouch and he crashes into me with a hug. I pick him up and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning, my little love bug." I smile. "Next time you wake up early, wake me or dad up please." he nods and smiles.

"Okay, mumma. We make foods?" He grins and I giggle, nodding in response. 

"Let's make your dad's favorite pancakes, yes?"

"Yes! Surprise daddy!" I put him down and he rushes straight into the kitchen.

Half an hour later, we've got nice and hot pancakes on plates and I'm looking for a blank sheet of paper and a blank envelope. Once I find them, I write on the piece of paper, fold it up, seal it in the envelope and make it look like Nate got mail.

"Alright, let's go wake up your pops." I smile. Theo giggles and quietly crawls up the stairs as I follow, walking normally, making sure he doesn't fall.

We quietly walk over to the bed and I motion for him to stay quiet as we try to keep our giggling quiet. I allow a second to take in Nate's sleeping, peaceful state. 

He's laying on his stomach and his arms are under his pillows. I smile as Theo sits on Nate's back and I gently straddle Nate's lower back.

"Daddy!" Theo giggles. I smile and lean to the side so I can reach his hair. I gently play with his golden locks of hair.

"Babe, wake up," I smile as he stirs under Theo and I.

"We make you pancakes!" Theo grins, hopping a bit on his back, making him groan. I can't stop giggles from escaping me while Theo giggles loudly.

"Okay, thank you." He mumbles as I grab Theo and we slip off, laying next to him. He immediately faces us and pulls us into a hug. "You guys are amazing." He sleepily smiles.

"Thank you, babe." I smile as he starts to doze off again. I lean over Theo and kiss Nate softly.

"Come on, Nate, the pancakes are going to get cold and you got a letter." I smile, nervous as Theo and I sit up. "Hurry downstairs, we'll wait for you." He nods and rubs his eyes before sitting up.