chapter thirty.

Thalia's POV

The bell rings, dismissing my first period class and I yawn as a cold, January breeze sweeps through the room. After a couple minutes, my second period students begin to fill the room, and they're all complaining about the cold. I start to stand as the bell rings and get ready to explain what I'll be expecting of them on Monday morning.

"Alright, guys, I know it's Friday and none of you want to have homework over the weekend," I stand with my back to the door and face the class. "But I have a tiny assignment for you guys." They all groan but they stop shortly.

"I need you all to do your research on this list of characters from Romeo and Juliet, assuming you all have a copy of the book, and pick a character to write an essay about." I start to pass out the papers as the low hum of their chatter fills the classroom. I hear a lot of people voice their opinions, both negative and positive, but none are too drastic.

The door opens and the cold breeze begins to harass my bare arms, but I ignore it, thinking it was a late student. I hear a gasp from a student.

"Baby!" I look up and see her pointing at the door and I turn and find Nate and Theo standing there, with bright red noses, silly grins and matching scarves.

"Hi mumma!" Theo grins as Nate sets him down so he can run over. I immediately hug Theo and smile.

"Hi bubba!" I pick him up and kiss his cheek with a wild grin. Nate smiles as he comes over and kisses my cheek.

"We just thought we'd surprise you today and maybe we can go out for lunch after your fifth period since your sixth is empty." Nate smiles. I blush as the students whisper about Nate and Theo. Of course, all whispers were positive.

"Sounds lovely, let me finish talking to the class real quick." I smile and turn to the class, "Before we continue to talk about the assignment, I'd like to introduce you guys to my son and my boyfriend."

The whole day was spent sort of distracted and giving out the assignment to my classes. Nate, Theo and I held off on  lunch but gave Theo his little snacks before we finally went out to eat during my free period.

We decided on the Farmer Boy's near our apartment. We hurry into the restaurant and begin to order while recovering from the harsh winds outside. After ordering and getting our drinks, we take a seat.

"So, how was your day with us?" Nate grins as Theo plays with two toys, a dinosaur and a hot wheels car. I laugh softly and smile before holding Nate's hand.

"Wonderful. I'm really glad you guys came. Gave the day a bit of spice." I smile and bite my lip as my mind drifts to the things that have been on it for a week or two now.

"We were bored and I just missed you so we came." Nate admits with a small blush. Just as I'm about to bring up what has been on my mind, the food gets there.

"Thank you." Nate and I tell the worker. We immediately dig into the food and I make sure Theo's food is small enough for him to safely eat.

After about ten minutes, I put another forkful of food into my mouth and just drop the bomb.

"I wanna try for a baby again." I fill my mouth with more food as to not speak right away. Nate's eyes widen and I nod as I look down at my food.

"Really?" Nate asks, slightly in disbelief. I nod and continue to chew. "Are you sure this is the right time?"

"Either way, our situation has been much worse and we can definitely do it." I look up to find his smiling face.

"Then let's do it."