19.

hey guuyys, i'm back and doing a lot better now.

-

"You'll like it here, Lance has a nice house." Shiro said, grabbing the five boxes of pizza while Keith was left to carry his and Shiro's bag of extra clothes. Keith nodded his head, "It seems like a nice house, can't wait to see the inside."

Ha, if only Shiro had only known that his little brother had spent almost his entire day here cuddling with his boyfriend, aka Shiro's best friend then I don't think he'd be too pleased. Keith sighed as he knocked on the door, "Lance? Pidge? Hello?!"

The door opened to reveal Hunk, and let's just say that he was more than excited to see Keith. Within a second, Keith's legs were dangling in the air as he was being squeezed tightly by his friend all while struggling to breathe. Hunk set Keith down before he allowed them inside, the other four friends gathered at the table drinking caprisun pouches. Anya practically screamed when she saw Shiro set foot in the McClain residence, "Shiro!"

"Oh hey!" Shiro shoved the boxes in Keith's direction, luckily he caught them or else everyone would have been disappointed. Ayla made her way into the room, completely ignoring everyone and headed straight for the food that Keith had just set down. Lance picked her up, "Oh no, you have to wash your hands first."

"Since when did you become mom?"

"Since now, go wash your hands." Lance said, setting his little sister back onto the floor. Keith smiled at the two for a split second before turning his attention to Pidge, "What up, you little gremlin?"

"Fuck you," Pidge said, pushing their friend aside as they walked over to the living room. Keith laughed as they followed behind their friend, "No, I'm sorry. Come back."

So there's not much left to say except they spent their entire evening eating and spending time on the wifi, plus Lance or Pidge would send an occasional meme to the group chat even though they were all in the same room. Anya and Ayla were too busy messing with Shiro and Allura's hair, complimenting her almost every 2 minutes and telling Shiro that he is lucky. Shay ended up taking a nap as she laid on Hunk's lap all while Pidge glared at her because 1.) Hunk is their best friend and 2.) It was gross just seeing couples interact, since yanno, everyone was dating one another.

Shay and Hunk.

Allura and Shiro.

Keith and Lance.

.... but who needs a partner when technology exists, am I right?

Lance laid sprawled out on the floor as he stared at the beige colored ceiling. He was so bored and the New Mexico weather was going to kill him, literally. He looked to the male who was sitting with with one leg out while the other one was tucked under his thigh. Lance rolled his eyes, "Would it fucking kill you to sit like a normal person for once?"

"Would it kill you to mind your own business?" Keith shot back, his eyes darting over to the cuban male who crossed his arms, "Yeah, it would actually."

"Good, I don't have to deal with you anymore."

"Guys!" Shiro snapped. Keith turned around to face his brother, "He started it!"

"He started it!" Lance mocked. Pidge only began to laugh at the two boys, "You guys really need to relieve that sexual tension, it's killing you two."

"PIDGE." Shiro scolded as Allura and Hunk bursted into a fit of laughter. Keith began to blush from embarrassment as Lance nudged him, jesus Keith wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so bad. Ayla and Anya had no clue to what was going on so they decided that maybe heading upstairs would be the best option but only if Allura went with them, so of course they left and took the most favorited couple of the bunch. Pidge was still laughing as they wiped their eyes with their sleeve, "Man, you guys should've seen your faces."