thank you.

This is kinda long-ish. You don't have to read it though.

Okay, I promised I'd no longer make notes on this story but I really wanted to say something:

I want to say thank you all to who read this fic.

I think it's because it's 2am now, I'm sick and sleep deprived plus I'm in my damn feelings but you know how that goes. I've also been off and on wattpad for awhile considering I've been dealing with a lot outside this app and I haven't been in the greatest mental state to be writing at all, yet I still do it because you guys ask me to. But mostly, I think I just wanna say thank you because I just noticed at how many more views and votes I've received since I finished this fic around August. I also see this fic being shared on Instagram too like wow?? Thank you all so much?? I just realized I'm repeating myself but give me a break I'm tired.

Nobody asked for this. I didn't want to make a sequel either because it'll probably suck so here is some stuff down below for all of you wondering what the fuck is going on after the breakup (gahagaks sorry that hurt you guys so bad).

- Jimmy does get a happy ending. Not with Lance though, but he's perfectly okay with that.
- The Kogane-Shirogane household has calmed down and their mother is slowly finishing grieving for her husband (who has been gone for years). In fact, her two sons are helping her through it.
- Ruby is still a little shit. (Keith's words)
- The McClain twins are growing up. (may be posting art for that soon idk. do y'all want me to do that?)
- Mama McClain is also doing better since her husband left. Rebecca is still their house maid and helps them out when needed.
- Pidge still smokes weed in the teachers lounge. Blames it on Zarkon's son: Lotor.
- Everyone else is happy. They're all friends again. Everyone apologized to Lance because Keith asked them to. Shay and Hunk / Allura and Shiro are still together.

...and as for Lance and Keith? Who knows. Maybe they're mending what was broken all those months ago. Maybe they found other people to focus on. I'll leave that part up to you.

aNYWAYS

Once again, thank you all so fucking much. I can be a bit over dramatic and shit at times, but still, thank you for sticking around to read this fic. I promise that once I pull myself outta this rut, I'll have longer updates on my other fics on my profile. Be sure to check those out if you haven't already! That is all I pretty much have to say for now.

Goodnight/Morning. I love you 💗

- Jay.