21.

ok a few things before we begin;

whoop whoop halfway through this fic (((: but don't worry, we still have a long way to go. Anyways, thank you for 11k views (i screamed for a whole two minutes). Thanks for being patient as always (':

and it's only a month away from my blue baby boy's birthday (': he's growing up so fast.

-

Keith sighed upon entering the school, glaring at everything he possibly could. He even tried to kick the glass on the door but immediatly regretted it seeing that his foot began to hurt after. Shiro had no idea what made the boy act out like this but honestly, it was because he was so close to kissing Lance last night but he backed out. He sighed as he sat down in his first period class, suddenly realizing that he forgot his notebook in his locker as he left the room quickly.

Mr. Jordan honestly wasn't even surprised, this was a daily occurance for the four that sat at the back table but they always made it up to him by bringing breakfast burritos or coffee. Keith stopped as he gasped for air, finally reaching his locker that was about two hallways over after taking a flight of stairs, curse Voltron High for being so big. He unlocked it, rummaging around before he laid eyes on the grey notebook that had all his cheat sheets, notes, and other information inside it.

Ah, here comes the running again. Yep, Keith fucking hates cardio now.

"Oh hey, Keith." Lance grinned as he saw his boyfriend appear around the corner. Keith waved, holding his side as he made his way up to the door. Lance stopped him, "Here."

"Huh?"

"I'm late again so I got Mr. Jordan and you a coffee."

"Oh, thank you." Keith smiled as a kiss was pressed to his temple, "You're welcome, princess."

Keith's face turned red as the door was held open for him, entering the classroom with a small smile on his lips as he sat down. Pidge nudged him as they eyed the sticky note on the coffee, not even realizing that it was there in the first place.

"Have a good day, rat. ♡ - Lance"

"Classic." Keith rolled his eyes, folding up the note as he stuck it in the pocket of his sweats. Lance sat down, "What'd I miss?"

"Not much, while you and Keith were making out in the hallway-"

"Pidge." Keith glared at his best friend to which they only giggled before turning their head back to the lesson. Lance nudged Hunk who was asleep at his desk, "Wake up and learn, I need to cheat off of you."

"Ok, ok. Oh hi Keith, Pidge." Hunk said, and Keith only waved because he was pratically downing the coffee like no tomorrow. Lance was a bit shocked but laughed anyways as his boyfriend offered him a drink, he politely declined. Keith shrugged, "More for me then."

Hunk yawned as he turned back to his friend, "Did you hear that our final game is next week?"

"No?" Lance raised his eyebrow, "Is it official? I've been hearing different dates for a month or so."

"Coach confirmed it, you can ask later." Hunk responded as he laid his head back down on his desk, completely ignoring everyone for the rest of the period. Pidge sighed, "Well it looks like it's going to be a rough two weeks for you, captain."

"Tell me about it," Lance began but was cut off when Keith slammed the plastic cup down, "Finished!"

"Jesus christ, babe. You better not get a stomach ache." Lance said, picking up the cup to throw it away. Keith smiled, "It's cute when he's concerned about me."