28.

i changed the cover again. anyways, sorry i took so long to update. i was stumped and had to rewrite this chapter like 4 times (it's kinda half assed fyi, i'm sorry).

-

"We need to talk."

"Huh? About what?" Keith's eyes widened as Lance linked his fingers with his, pulling him along to the bathroom. Lance didn't say much, in fact he didn't talk at all which to Keith's dismay, scared the shit out of him. Was Lance going to break up with him? No, probably not. Did Lance find out about Micheal? Maybe. Lance shut the door, and walked over to the sink before washing his face with water, "Okay, so you can't get mad but-"

"Wait, why are you telling me not to get mad? Surely, I'm going to get mad if-"

"Keith, hush." Lance rolled his eyes before drying his face with a paper towel. Lance sighed, "I'mhangbbf..with..later."

"What was that?" Keith crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow as Lance looked at him with a glare. Keith sighed, "Lance, you're going to have to speak up."

"No, cause you're going to get mad then-" Keith shook his head, "I promise I'm not, just tell me."

"Ok- I said I'm.. hanging with Jimmy later." Lance gave him a nervous grin before Keith frowned, "Oh?"

"As friends! Only friends, I only have to give him a ride home, I promise." Lance did his best to reassure Keith, but his boyfriend only scowled at him. Keith was in fact jealous, sure, Lance was his boyfriend and Keith trusted him enough but that didn't mean he had to like what Lance does for a living all the time- it just slightly irked him. Another thing, why Jimmy of all people? He's seen Jimmy hit on Lance multiple times before and that was before Keith even got to claim Lance- not that Lance was his property, but you understand, right? He seemed to argue with himself for longest time, completely forgetting that the taller male was in front of him waiting for a response.

"Keith, answer me."

"Oh right," Keith laughed to himself before he shrugged his shoulders, "It's whatever, I trust you. Just- please don't do anything stupid."

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean." Keith rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's stomach as he leaned his head against Lance's chest, "Jimmy likes you too, duh."

"So," Lance looked down at his boyfriend, "You are mad and slightly jealous?"

"Don't push it." Keith grumbled, pulling away from the male before exiting the bathroom. Lance followed behind him, "Keith, wait. Come back- I was joking. I love you!"

Keith would be lying if he said he didn't spend the day extra clingy with his boyfriend, he literally sat between Lance's legs during gym class for the entire period while Lance played with his hair. Of course, when someone pointed out that he was being clingy, he'd blush and hide his face by pulling Lance's jacket over his head. Not to mention, the boy would randomly sneak up behind Lance and wrap his arms around the boys waist, pressing his face against Lance's shoulder.

Lance wasnt complaining one bit though, he actually enjoyed the extra attention he was recieving from the least affectionate person he's probably ever known.