29.

head up that there is an abuse + other stuff tw yikes skip it if you need too.

-

Two months.

Two months ago, Keith agreed to be Lance's boyfriend. Two months was all it took for Lance to change, to not care about the dare or the money anymore. Two months to realize how much more important Keith was, and how hard Lance was falling for the boy for his shitty taste in clothing and his hairstyle- not that Lance liked the mullet, ok maybe that was a lie but he liked teasing his boyfriend about it constantly. You could probably say that Lance was rushing into things with the whole "I love you" thing but that didn't matter, Keith didn't compare to any of his crappy ex-girlfriends or boyfriends in the slightest. They decided to spend the day together, lucky for them that day just so happened to be a friday evening.

"So, today is two months with your lame ass. What are we gonna do?" Lance asked, jumping onto Keith's back as they walked across the parking lot. Keith sighed, "Lance, I have work early tomorrow. I can't stay out tonight."

"Call in sick," Lance whined, leaning his head against Keith's hair because honestly, he was smelling it. It smelled like the scent of roses and watermelon. It made Lance wonder what kind of shampoo that Keith uses to shower. Keith sighed, "I can't, but how about some chinese takeout and you stay at my house tonight?"

"Oh no, it's time you stay at mine. I'll give you a ride to work in the morning."

"But-"

"No, don't even think about arguing with me. You're staying at my house and we're going to sleep outside on the trampoline."

"That's a bit extra, you know." Keith sighed, setting Lance down before he faced the slightly taller male. Lance pinched his cheeks, "Well, I am the king of extra. Now come on, I need to get some shopping done for my mom."

"Alright," Keith rolled his eyes, following behind the male as those automatic sliding doors opened, and Keith's coworker- Ryan, yeah that was his name, he greeted the two, saying something along the lines of 'I hope you're doing well, Keith'. Keith grabbed a cart for his boyfriend, mumbling something about how much he hated shopping. Lance groaned, "My mom doesn't know how to text at all, she got an iPhone but still types like a 5 year old."

"Well, what do she need?"

"Uh-" Lance stopped his tracks, pulling out his phone before looking back to Keith, "What the fuck is cauliflower?"

"Oh my god," Keith sighed, "You're helpless."

Keith ended up leading Lance around walmart. Going up and down different aisles for fucking junk food (for the most part). Lance didn't want to help Keith grab the last box of Fruity Pebbles so of course, Keith had to climb on top of the shelves and he nearly screamed when he almost fell backwards. Lance ended up giggling when his boyfriend eventually lost his balance and fell butt first onto the cold hard floor.

"You're stupid," Keith grumbled, setting the box of cereal in the cart before he turned his glare to his boyfriend. Lance put an arm around his shoulder, "You did amazing, sweetie."

Keith rolled his eyes before jumping into the cart, "You have to push me around, I'm unable to walk."

So, Lance did. He pushed Keith around in the car, purposely bumping into every little thing that he could. Keith was constantly thrown forward or he'd freak out when Lance would catch speed and run around the store, laughing to himself while Keith shook his head, bracing for impact that never came. Instead, Lance stopped and turned into a random aisle. Keith whined, "Why'd you stop?"

"I have to grab something for Emily- er, this is awkward with you here."

"What do you have to grab?"