20.

WOW THIS HAS REACHED ALMOST 8K VIEWS ALREADY ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU ALL SM. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. BLESS YOU. HERE'S THAT UPDATE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Sorry for the little time skip (': i was stumped. oh look, another klance date.

-

ONE MONTH LATER //

"Wow, I cannot believe you two have lasted this long." Pidge was at Keith's house that day, eating the left over meatloaf that he had given them while Ruby laid on their lap. The boy shrugged his shoulders, "It's just a month, nothing serious."

"It kind of is, well in Lance's case. That guy hasn't been able to hold down a real relationship for this long whatsoever."

Keith sighed as he changed the channel once again, "Oh, well what do you want me to do?"

"Call him, what else?" Pidge rolled their eyes, tossing their friend his cell phone. Keith's eyes widened, "You can't be serious, I haven't-"

"Call him." Pidge repeated themselves as Keith sighed, dialing his boyfriend's number. The phone began to ring until his little brother, Ray, picked up, "Lance's phone."

"Oh, can I speak to Lance? This is his friend."

"I don't understand- why does he have you as baby boy in his contact list then?"

"Oh." Keith's face turned bright red as he glanced to his friend who had a small smirk on their face, maybe they had heard what Ray said too? Lance walked back to his room, drying his hair with his towel before he spotted his little brother with his phone in his hands. Lance grumbled, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just talking to your baby boy- he seems nice." Ray smiled, turning the conversation back to Keith, "Hi baby boy."

Pidge began to howl with laughter after that, they couldn't control themselves as they listened in on the phone call. In fact, they were laughing so hard that Keith had to head outside to speak to Lance. Eh, luckily Keith didn't hear the screaming of Ray and the yelling of Lance because he muted the phone call. When the cuban male was finally able to put the phone back to his ear, Keith was beyond confused.

"Hi, sorry about that."

"It's okay, do you want me to call back later or-"

"No! It's absolutely fine. What's up?"

Keith smiled to himself, "I just wanted to see if you'd like to do anything- like,"

"Why?" Lance raised his brow as he looked to his little brother that had duct tape over his mouth, ankles and wrists. Ray was screaming as he glared at his older brother, his brown hair falling into his face. Poor kiddo. Keith facepalmed before embarrassingly mumbling: "It's our one month together."

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed on the other line before frowning, "I am so sorry, dollface. I forgot but I'll make it up to you."

"No, Lance it's fine-" The call was cut off after that. Keith sighed as he headed back into the house, looking at Pidge with a smug look on his face, "Guess who's gotta date tonight."

"Oprah."

"No, come on and help me find something to wear."

Lance paced around his room, completely ignoring his little brother who was duct taped on his bed. It wasn't until Emily walked past and just so happen to eye the two with a horrid look on her face. Lance smiled sheepishly, "Oh, we were just playing Batman. I was Batman and we-"

"Oh shut up, Lance." Emily rolled her eyes as she pushed past him, pulling the tape off of her brother's mouth. Ray shook his head as he glared at his older brother, "You're such a butthole, just wait until I tell mama."