32.

Ok, I just wanna say that I am so hecking sorry for taking so long. ; - ; i've been super busy and it'd mean a lot if you guys just laid off a bit with the messages on my social media ((telling me to update "or else")). It puts a lot of stress on me and I do have a lot to deal with outside of wattpad. I promise this fic will be done and over with but to make up for the lack of updates, I decided to give you guys a double update. I love you guys so much and it upsets me when I disappoint you (bc believe me, that's the last thing I wanna do).

Thank you for understanding. Please enjoy.

-

"I'm coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine-" Lance screamed for like the second time, his eyes glancing over to Keith who's hand twitched out of irritation. They were on the road back to Lance's place when Mr. Brightside came on the radio, causing the cuban male to make a detour just so he could listen to the entire song. Keith absolutely loved The Killers but c'mon, that song was so overplayed that he wanted to hang himself with his lower intestine each time he heard it. Lance ended up screaming the lyrics louder after hearing the new information of Keith's dislike for the song, to which, resulted in the twitching. Lance nudged him, "Come on, sing with me!"

"Fuck no," Keith sunk down in the seat, staring out the window with an agitated expression on his face. Lance turned down the radio, "I have huge trust issues now because how can someone not like that song?"

"I like it, it's just-" Keith groaned, "Shutup, Lance."

Lance smirked before turning up the radio more, continuing to sing that god awful song. Keith glanced over to his boyfriend, practically ready to slap the shit outta him. Eventually, the song came to an end and the two were back on the road that led up to Lance's house. Keith let out a sigh, "Thank fucking god."

"You're so bitter." Lance rolled his eyes, "After tonight, we're breaking up. I can't be with someone who doesn't like Mr. Brightside."

"Fine by me," Keith glared, just then Lance took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He kissed Keith's knuckles afterward, "I was kidding, babe."

"I know." Keith said, intertwining their fingers as he stared at the road ahead. They pulled into the driveway, the truck halting before the two stepped out and made their way inside. Upon entering, Ayla ran forward and hugged Keith's torso as her twin sister did the same. Keith grinned before he set his bag down, picking the two girls up who immediately screamed before giggling. Lance smiled as he watched his boyfriend talk to his sisters, it almost reminded him of how he wanted a family of his own someday. Keith raised his brow, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Are you hungry?"

"Nah, my mom fed me before you picked me up."

Lance nodded his head, leading the two up the stairs to his room. He pushed open the door, flicking on the lightswitch. Lance began to blush from embarrassment when Keith spotted the mattress on the floor, "Sorry, I gave up my bed for Matthew. He grew out of his old one so-"

"Lance, it's fine. You don't have to be embarrassed." Keith frowned, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek before he walked into the room. Lance nodded his head, closing the door behind him as he watched his boyfriend sit down on the mattress, "This is more comfortable than having a bunkbed, I hit my head so many times just by sitting up."

"I'd kill to have a bunkbed," Lance sighed, "There's not much to do in my room, sorry."

"It's okay," Keith crawled off the mattress and over to the shelf, looking at Lance's CD collection with curiousity. Keith pointed to them, "Mind if I look through them?"