Chapter 2

When I wake up I look up to see my hands tied. I have on a black silky robe. I look around the room and see the sun trying to peek through the window. The bathroom door is a little ways open and I hear something coming from in there.

Reece steps out of the bathroom and stalks towards me.

"Someone had a little too many drinks last night. So you had to face the consequences."

He climbs on the bed, hovering before me. His hands reach for the knot on my robe. He slowly undoes it. It falls to my sides leaving me in only my bra and underwear.

He leans forward and connects his lips with mine. He reaches and..

·········

"Beep!" "Beep!" I jump up in bed and realize it was all a dream.

A dream that was once real. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I start the shower and get in. When I get out I brush through my hair before heading inside the closet. I dress in a floral jumpsuit with nude wedges.

I dry my hair before pulling it into a bun. I put on some makeup and my jewelry before heading downstairs.

"Good your dressed. We're going out this morning."

"Where?" I ask.

"You'll see. Now quit asking questions so we can be there on time."
Reece walks past me grabbing his keys and leaving. I grab my purse and quickly walk after him.

We finally arrive at a little cafe. We head inside and he leads me over to a table in the corner. There's an older woman sitting in the chair looking out the window.

I don't recognize who it is until she turns towards us. It's his mom. His mom, Janelle, is so sweet. She is so welcoming and warm.

"You both made it! Aww I'm so happy to see you." She gives Reece a hug before giving me one.

"I haven't seen you forever Elena. What have you been up too?" She asks.

"I wish I could see you more. I've just been so busy."

"Well we're going to have to make time to see one another more often. You know I only have one daughter-in-law because Avery has a kid." She laughs.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Oh it's not your fault. Maybe it's because you're so pretty he wants you all to himself." She points to her son smiling.

"Woah don't point fingers at me." Reece smiles.

He's fake. So fake. He doesn't smile at home. He doesn't joke around. He's not kind to me.

But everyone believes the person he acts like is the real him.

It's not.

Thank you for reading!
Vote and comment! :)