Chapter 32

I wake up cold and in pain. I try moving, but my bones ache in pain. Last night, if you could define it, was hell. I can't even begin to think back to it.

It gives me chills.

·········

James comes in, carrying a tray of food, and sits on the bed. I look at the contents displayed out in front of me. There's soup, a peanut butter sandwich, and a glass of water.

He picks up the spoon and tries feeding me. I finally face defeat and eat, since I haven't been for the last two days.

I hope and wish everyday that Reece is out there looking for me. I wish I could know what he's thinking right now.

It's killing me that I can't be there with him. I know in the past he hasn't been a good person and I don't love him for those things, or did I love him in those moments. But he's turned around and he's the only hope I have right now.

I have to find a way to get out of this place because anyone who knows James, knows he won't stop for anything. Nor will he stop at round one.

I have to be stronger than my enemy, that's what gives me power.

I count everyday that I've been here and I fear that soon I'll forget because it won't even matter. James is unexplainable, but if I had too I would say he's heartless.

I will never get what he did to me out of my head.

·········

"James, please, you don't have too," I beg.

"Elena, sweet sweet Elena, you're always so bright. But let me tell you, I'm going to make sure I take that away from you. I will break you until there is nothing left," he bites out.

"You will not break me, I am stronger than what I seem."

Thank you for reading!
Please vote and comment! :)