Chapter 4

I throw on my peach maxi skirt with a white lace top. I pair it with nude flats and light makeup. I let my wavy hair fall around me before grabbing my tan cross body purse and heading downstairs.

I check to make sure I have everything before grabbing my keys and heading to my car. Today is going to be great!

·········

I decided to go shopping today. I feel like I haven't been in awhile and it's a beautiful day out. I don't call anyone to join me because I want to be able to enjoy this day.

I get to the mall and find a close parking space. Half of the mall is inside while the other half is outside. I head inside a shoe store first, installing falling in love.

I find a pair of royal blue, pointed toe heels. They're gorgeous and I can't just leave them sitting on the shelf. I also find a pair of ankle boots on the way to the checkout.

On to the next store.

At lunch time I head to my car and put everything in the back. I have so many bags, but most of them I got great deals on. I find a little restaurant on the other side of the mall. I park and head inside.

I order my drink and food and decide to check my phone while I wait.

I see I have a missed call from Janelle. I decide to go ahead and call her back.

"Hello." I hear on the other end.

"Hey Janelle. Sorry I missed your call I've been shopping all morning."

"Oh that's okay. I just wanted to see if you wanted to catch some lunch today."

"Oh sorry. How about dinner?" I ask.

"That's perfect dear. I'll see you later."

"Alright, just text me the details."

"Will do."

I put my phone away just as my food is coming. It smells wonderful!

I head back to my car and drive to another part of the mall. I find some cute yoga pants and a matching tank top. I shop a little more before calling it a day.

I need to get back home and get ready for dinner tonight. I'm happy Janelle contacted me.

When I get inside I throw all my bags at the end of the bed and head to the shower.

I blow dry my hair and choose to straighten it. I dress in a white t-shirt, a midi skirt with a mix of bright colors on it, and nude heels. I put on some makeup and put in gold hoops along with my wedding ring.

I spritz on some perfume and spray some hair spray. I grab my orange purse, that matches the orange in my skirt and head downstairs.

I grab my keys from the bowl and head out to my car. Janelle texted me to meet her at a restaurant/bar at six thirty. I've only been to the restaurant once and that was with Reece.

When we both went it wasn't the best experience. But this time it will be. I will change it.

I will change it.

Thank you for reading!
Please vote and comment! :)