Chapter 20

Well maybe...

Reece can stop me. I know it. We all know it by now.

·········

I put on my outfit and straighten my hair. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. I don't know what they are going to tell me today, so I'm a bit scared.

But I know it will all go good. Hopefully.

I walk in the five story building and am met with smiling faces. I head to the front desk and tell them who I need to meet.

Reece doesn't miss a beat, keeping up with me. We get on the elevator and ride it up to the third floor.

Victoria waves me in her office and we take our seats.

"So as you know you'll be advertised. Let me tell you a little bit more about it. We advertise you and you promote the dresses you wore." Victoria explains.

"So people see the dresses and possibly buy them?"

"Yes, is that alright with you?" She asks.

"That's great."

"Okay, I need you to sign this. It states that you're alright with us placing your picture on our website."

I sign the paper and hand it back.

"Alright thank you. Now you can pick up your payment tomorrow or we can mail it to you."

"Thank you." I shake her hand and walk out the door.

Reece and I stop at a coffee shop on the way back. We only have one more day before we head back home. I'm not ready to leave, but I kind of miss home.

A journey may end, but that doesn't mean the fun has too.

Thank you so much for reading!
Please; vote, comment, and recommend! :)