3- Don't Panic Flirt

*DISCLAIMER: Mild Bad Language*

*DISCLAIMER: Quite A Disturbing Nightmare So If You Don't Want That Jazz Just Scroll Down To The Dividing Bar*

Bendy skipped down the hall, looking for his best pal, and partner in crime, Boris.

"Oh, BORIS!" Bendy sang.

"Where are YOOOOOUU!" Bendy slowed to a stop.

"Where are you...?" Bendy turned a corner, into the 'Ink Machine' room. It looked like it had been recently used.

"That's... not weird at all..." Bendy thought out loud.

You know what he did.

He did.

Poor Bendy, however, couldn't hear the voices.

"Hey Joey!?" Bendy called. No answer.

Don't say his name!

He did this.

"Crazy old man..." Bendy muttered to himself. Bendy stood in the doorway, looking out into the hall. Suddenly, he heard a 'WOOSH' sound behind him.

"No!" Bendy turned around. The ink machine had turned on.

Look what you did.

You did.

BANG!

CRACK!

WOOSH!

he pipes above him broke, flooding the old hallway with black ink.

Don't look for Boris.

Don't look.

Don't look.

"BORRIIS!" Bendy screamed, as he ran down a different hallway. At the end, in a room, Bendy thought he caught a glimpse of Boris.

"BORIS WE NEED TO GET OUT of h-..." Bendy was standing face to face with Boris's corpse.

We told you.

We warned you.

Look what you did.

His stomach was cut open, revealing his rib cage. Ink was all ready up to his knees, but Bendy trudged forward.

"B-Boris?" Bendy's voice cracked.

And then Boris's dead corpse lifted it's head, and smiled at him.

"G-Gah! Uhh..!" Bendy, startled, stumbled backwards, and fell into the ink, which held him in place despite his struggles.

Boris's cute toothy smile disintegrated into rotting fangs, and Boris, no longer strapped to the table, extended his think fingers and hoisted Bendy into the air.

Defenseless Bendy couldn't struggle against the man who was holding him.

Joey. Drew.

"We will make them believe, Bendy." Joey said in a quiet, affectionate tone.

"We will make them believe."

Bendy couldn't move, as he watched his own body be dragged away to that god-forsaken room.

He wanted to fight back, to yell, to scream, to tell that monster no! The voices became one with Bendy, and he fought for his freedom.

No!

NO!

NO!

____________

"NO!" Bendy's body lurched forward, as he screamed the word he'd been repeating in his head for over a decade.

"No! No..." Bendy panted, and his voice trailed off. He was in a bed in a bright room. Too bright. Bendy squinted his eyes, and struggled to look around.

Windows? Heart Monitor? IV-?

Bendy yanked at an IV that hung from his upper arm, and it truly did take a yank to get it off. The Demon cursed at the pain under his breath.

'Where am I?' He thought, and a different kind of panic settled in Bendy's stomach.

Oh my Disney, where the hell am I?!

To make matters worse, the door to the painfully cheerful room opened with a loud 'clack', almost literally startling Bendy out of his skin, a little party trick he used to do all the time. A nurse quickly rushed in.

"A-are you okay sir? Your heart monitor was going berserk, and we have to make sure you're not having another panic attack-"

Bendy don't panic, don't panic! Use your panic instincts!

"Uhh...Well," Bendy smoothed out imaginary hair, and flirtatiously looked at the nurse, "My heart seems to be panicking at the lovely sight of a fair dame such as yourself, eh?"

Panic instincts bad.

"Excuse me?" The nurse asked, bewildered.

"Uhh.." Bendy stalled.

Dammit, Bendy! You idiot! You're in too deep now! She obviously doesn't like sexy! Try... try this!

"Because if you're the dame of this story, then you must like dusk because I'm your "night" in shining armor!" Bendy finished off his statement with some poorly-timed finger guns.

That was awful.

"That was terrible." The unamused nurse spoke Bendy's thoughts.

"It wasn' that bad, c'mon!" Bendy tried to laugh off his past poor decisions, but his nervousness got the better of him, because he began to feel ink, sliding down his forehead.

"Oh-Oh my-" Faster than Bendy could comprehend, the Nurse had a towel pressed up against Bendy's forehead.

"Thank Disney, you're awake, 'cause now I can ask you, 'Why do you do this?'"

"Do what?"

"'The-The ink thing!"

"I'm guessin' it's... not very common here? Wait a second, where exactly is here?"

"You're at the Wasteland City Hospital!" The nurse said, as she stepped away from aiding Bendy with a, now, inky white rag.

"I'm in...I'm in Wasteland?" After all these years?

"Now I'm guessing that you're not from around these parts? Mr. Oswald, the king of Wasteland, told us your name was Bendy, but then again-"

"Woah, woah, wait! Oswald is here?"

"Yes! In fact, he's ecstatic to see you! He's visited to hospital nearly 3 times today when we told him you were possibly waking up! All false alarms though, but you get it."

"When is he comin' next?" Bendy's stomach was doing somersaults. This was quite possibly the best thing that'd ever happened to him.

"We tell him every time your heart monitor spikes, so if he keeps up the same pattern, he should be on the way!"

"Oh golly, there's no way this is real, right? Pinch me!" Bendy extended his arm, inviting the nurse to pinch him.

"Uh, no. I don't pinch my knights in shining armor." The nurse said, sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry about that. That was kinda weird.."

"Yeah. It was. Also, I need to put that IV back in your arm."

"Sorry about that, too."

((I have just published 2 and a half fully written chapters and a drastic revision, and this is probably the most work I have ever done on this story and I'M SO FRICKEN PROUD OF MYSELF! So, what do you guys think? Leave a comment and tell me! Please.))