6- Skipping Stones

"And that, my friend, is the history of Wasteland!"

Bendy and Minnie walked up to the bright blue door of Oswald's house, tired and exhausted. Well, at least Bendy was. Minnie didn't hesitate, to swing the door wide open, and in doing so, she interrupted some sort of commotion going on inside.

"WE HAVE TO TELL H-" Everyone was silent, and staring at both of them with wide eyes, like a child being caught with it's hand deep in the cookie jar.

"What's going on?" Minnie's usually chirpy, cheering voice turned dark, shocking Bendy.

"Umm..."

"It's really nothing!"

"Oh my Disney..."

"Yeah, don't worry Minnie!"

"Oh! H-hi Bendy.."

"Guys, this isn't fair!"

"SO! How was town?"

"Oh, uh, yeah! Town. Yep."

"But we have to-"

"Bet it was GREAT!"

"Yeah! Weren't YOU the celebrity BENDS!"

"This is wrong! We have to-"

"You were quite the news story!"

"Of course!"

"Bendy deserves to know!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT BENDY IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!"

"YES! GREAT!"

"OSWALD! GUS! SHUT THE HELL UP! MERLIN HAVE MERCY!"

"..."

The outburst shocked everyone, especially since it was coming from Mickey Mouse himself. Even Minnie seemed surprised.

Mickey tried to silently convey his message to Oswald and Gus through looks, and Gus nodded in approval.

"Listen, Bendy. We searched up Sillyvision. Did some research."

"What?" Had Oswald not gotten the message earlier that Bendy did not want Gus and Mickey involved with his problems?

"And, we know who Alice, and Boris are..." Mickey began mumbling, digging his shoe into the floor.

"I-" Bendy was horrified at the thought of having to explain the fate of Alice and Boris.

"And, we know who Joey Drew is." Mickey said it so quietly, that Bendy, for a split second, hoped he misheard. But he didn't.

"What?" Bendy was furious. He had made it clear earlier he wasn't interested in anything to do with, Sillyvision, and he didn't want the Disney brothers to get involved in it either.

"Look Bendy." Oswald confronted Bendy. "I know you just got here, and you just met everyone, but you have to stop running from whatever happened at Joey Drew Studios."

Woah, there, Rabbit. Jumping to conclusions much?

"I ain't runnin'." Bendy felt an outburst building up in the pit of his stomach."

"Yes. You are." Oswald took a step forward, suddenly feeling stronger then he really was.

"No, I'm n-" Bendy tried to argue.

"Bendy, stop being stupid! We know you're hiding something about Boris, Alice, and Joey Drew-" Oswald had taken it too far.

"Who said I was hidin' anything! Maybe if you'd stop sticking your stupid nose into other peoples business, you wouldn't have people hiding things from you! But guess what? You can't! Because that's all you're good at! No wonder Disney sold you!"