8- Joey Drew Studios

"Is, is this Boris?"

All the toons directed their attention to Bendy. He stayed silent, digging the heel of his shoes in the rotting wood floor.

"Wha-What happened to him?" Asked Mickey, calming down a sobbing Minnie. Bendy sighed, and walked up to the door, and closed it.

"Nothin' important." Bendy made his way down the hall, leaving the toons behind.

After Bendy was out of sight, Gus broke the silence.

"I-I don't understand.." Gus squeaked.

"What h-happened to him?"

But Oswald didn't hear him. He was bolting down the halls, trying to catch up with Bendy.

"Bendy!!??"

Oswald took a random left turn. "Golly I hope he went this way..." Oswald mumbled to himself.

The Lucky Rabbit took time to look at his surroundings. It smelled way worse down here, almost like, rotting corpses. Oswald shook it off.

"Bendy?" Oswald said again. It got darker, and there were more ink stains on the walls of the studio. He walked slowly, careful not to touch anything.

"This is were your from, huh?" Oswald asked a Bendy cut-out. He looked at it for a minute. It was like it was listening. Certain no one was around to judge him, he leaned against the wall opposite of the cut-out.

"Look, I usually hate apologies, so I couldn't say this to your face, but.... I'm sorry. I feel like I was pressuring you too hard, but, I mean, I had to know. I don't know where you are, but, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Oswald nearly jumped out of his skin.

"GAH! Oh, golly, you gave me a scare!" Bendy chuckled, coming out of his dark corner.

"I bet I did." Bendy smiled.

"Uh, how much did you hear?" Oswald asked cautiously.

Bendy laughed again. "Enough." Embarrassment flooded Oswald's face.

"You look like a tomato, fluff butt." Bendy teased.

"Oh, shut up." Oswald added sarcastically. They laughed for a bit, until the pitter-patter of the other toons captured their attention.

"Oh my Disney, guys! Don't just leave us like that!! We have no idea what could-" Mickey stopped his hysterical rant when he saw Bendy.

"Bendy..." Was all he could say.

"Save your pity." Bendy replied, chuckling a bit. He pushed the toons out of his way as he traced his steps to the main room of the studio. Bendy tried to put as much space between him and the tooms as possible. He didn't want to have to explain, though it was inevitable.

He couldn't just ignore them forever, as much as he wanted to.

"Stupid Bendy..." Bendy muttered to himself, "Shoulda known this wouldn't  'ave ended well..."

"This, explains, so much..." Oswald looked down at his feet.

"I mean, who would wanna talk about this?" His ears leaned in the direction of the recently discovered body.

"We shouldn't have pressured him, no wonder he didn't want us to see this place, I should've just let it alone." Gus walked to one of the posters.

"Shouldn't we go home now? I don't think any of us, including Bendy, want to be here much longer..." Mickey suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Oswald sighed.

What had he gotten himself into? One by one, each toon managed to find their way back to the projector screen that brought them here. Bendy wasn't there.