9- Oswalds Place

"OSWALD WILLIAM WALT FRANCIS DISNEY YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE MISTER!" Ortensia grabbed Oswald by both ears and dragged him out of the room when then arrived in his humble home shared by his most-of-the-time-lovely wife.

"Oswald William what now?" Bendy tried to make sense of what just happened.

"Wait, where are we?" Bendy looked around. They were in a house, similar in size to Mickey's, except with different furniture, and a seemingly blue-ish theme. There were also picture frames on a table. Bendy stepped closer for a better look. On them, were what looked like wedding photos, featuring, Oswald?

"Wait," Bendy smiled looking at the photos, "Since when is the long eared idiot married?"

"BENDY I HEARD THAT-"

"HEY I'M TALKING HERE MISTER!"

Bendy, Minnie, Mickey, and Gus exchanged amused looks as the couple bickered in, what seemed to be the kitchen.

"IT IS 11:45 AT NIGHT AND YOU'RE SAYING IT DIDN'T EVEN OCCUR TO YOU TO AT LEAST GIVE ME A CALL?!"

There was more muffled yelling, and Oswald clearly wasn't as loud as his wife.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME STUDIO!"

This went on for about a minute, before the kitchen door slammed open, nearly shocking all the toons out of their skin.

There was Ortensia, the cat in Oswald's wedding photos, and one of the guests by Bendy's bedside in the hospital, which was, by golly, this morning! The infuriated look on her face was quickly switched with a warm and welcoming one. Ortensia opened her arms wide and engulfed Bendy in a tight hug, with a kiss on both cheeks.

"Oh, and you must be Bendy! Disney! Oswald used to talk about you all, the, time, when we first started dating! I've heard so many great things about you!" Ortensia began squeezing his cheeks, and talking in a high pitched voice, like that aunt you always avoided at Christmas.

"You must be so smart and think! Unlike somebody I know." Oretensia sat that last part through gritted teeth, narrowing her eyes at Oswald, who was in the kitchen doorway, and looked like he just got put in the time-out corner.

Ortensia finally let go of Bendy, much to his relief.

"Oh Minnie, Mickey!" The cat dressed in pink continued to hug her in-laws, also giving them the kiss-on-both-cheeks.

"And Gus, how have you been?" Ortensia hugged him as he answered.

"Er, peachy."

Ortensia let Gus go, who seemed to enjoy the hug a lot more than Bendy did, and put who hands on her hips, and suddenly Bendy felt implied to do as she said, whatever that would be.

"Alright, Bendy, honey we have a guest room over there down the hall, its the door on the left," Ortensia pointed to a hallway, connecting this guest room room to the living room.

"Bathroom's the door on the right, and Mickey, Minnie, dears, you guys can take the kids room, you remember where that is, oh of course you do you've been here."

Ortensia then interrupted herself, "Oh and don't worry they're not here right now, sent them to Daisy's place after my friggen husband went missing." Ortensia once again, glared at Oswald who put his hands up in defense.

"And Gus, you can take the spare room upstairs and down the hallway, it's the door at the end." Ortensia demonstrated by waving her fingers up, and the the left, where apparently the spare room was.

"I'll get you a sleeping bag, and, you." Ortensia turned around to face her husband, who had straightened into a military-like stance.

"Yes dear?" Oswald knew there was no getting out of whatever his wife planned for him.