Sequel Sneak Peak

Here's a sneak peak of the prologue, cover, and title reveal of the next chapter of adventures with Bendy and the Disney gang.

The actual book will be published tonight! Keep your eyes peeled for the notification on my account?

• • •

Cover:

Prologue:

Prologue:

If you go down thirteen stories of the Sillyvision Animation Studio—deep into the ground where no sound can reach the road above—your head would be under the surface of an ocean of ink. The fumes of it would burn your eyes, your lungs, and your skin, and you'd suffer a long, and painful death as you frantically searched for an exit that didn't exist.

However, for what's left of the residents that resided within the studio, the smell of old ink became invisible a long time ago.

Within the ink, in the calamity of the buzz of incohesive thoughts they all shared the same feeling of sickness that comes with an uncertain future; and they—in a bewilderment felt deeper than the soul—listened.

They had forgotten the sound of outside silence, and when the machine fell and it came, they listened to a silence so loud it hurt. They could feel the heaviness it brought.

In a sea of only primitive feelings—for the individual thought was a gift that had been stolen long ago—the ink stayed quiet too.

They were lost, and the ability to collaborate and form the basic entities of searchers had been erased. A feeling of panic swarmed over the ink as they realized being stuck was profoundly worse than being lost.

Only in a turn of fate blamed only on sheer luck, was the ink handed an escape.