28- Our Dear Savior

"Oh, lord." Bendy groaned, and slowly turned around, to face an ecstatic Sammy.

"M-My lord," Sammy slowed to a stop, panting, "Please, I beg of you, free us!"

Bendy glanced nervously at Oswald, whose eyes were wide at the sudden sight of the man.

"Please, I'll do anything! Free me!!" Sammy fell onto his knees, Ink splashing in all sorts of directions. Sammy clutched the shoulders of the small demon, jerking him forward, violently.

"Alright, alright, enough—!" Bendy pulled out of Sammy's grasp, and backed away.

"You, you have to! You're our savior! End this, end us if you need. Make it all stop! Make it get out—!" Sammy pleaded, making another swing for Bendy.

The Ink Machine made a loud ringing noise, before a ripple of ink spread across the studio.

"What was that?" Oswald asked above the ringing, and as soon as he said that, the ripple of ink hurdled torwards Bendy, Oswald, Dale and Sammy. It wasn't tall enough to drown the toons, but they immediately held onto the wooden walls.

"What's going on?" Sammy stared at the Ink, coming closer. He was human, therefore felt no need to grip onto anything. He stood in the middle of the hall, watching.

The ripple came closer.

And closer.

And closer.

And everyone expected it to pass through where the toons were standing, but instead, it crawled up Sammy, surprising him.

"Wha-GAH!" Sammy struggled as the ink slowly crawled up his body.

The toons immediately backed away from the ripple, afraid the ink would take them too, and Bendy almost saw his life before his eyes when it reached him, but it gently passed.

Bendy's head turned to follow it, and the ripple hardly touched Oswald and Dale.

"M-My Lord!! Help me!" Sammy begged, and the ink began pulling him back.

It wrapped around his arms and limbs in a gooey string, and with ease against Sammy's thrashing, pulled him down.

Oswald stepped forward to help the screaming man, but Bendy put his arm in front of the rabbit.

"C'mon," Bendy said, and turned around, gesturing for the two toons to follow, and they did.

Bendy didn't look back, but Oswald and Dale did, multiple times, watching what could only be perceived as pure terror.

The screaming continued, and turned into desperate gurgles, before it was silent in the studio once more.

All three toons stopped and listened for any sounds they might have missed, but there was nothing. Oswald felt sick to his stomach. Had Bendy really just left a man to die?

Was Bendy really like that?

• • •

Ringing.

There was only a ringing sound, interrupted by the faded muffled sounds of a voice or two.

Mickey stirred, as the voices became more prominent. His body felt coated in dry ink, and it itched his face. He licked his dry and cracked lips, tasting the bitter, almost rubbery taste of the black ink.

He grimaced at the taste, and worked on opening his eyes. They were stuck together.

Great, He though, and tried to take a deep breath, but he was greeted by a thick liquid, running down his throat.