Chapter 3 - Letter From A Purrfect Gentlecat

I slammed my fist on the table and sighed. ''I'm doomed, I am so doomed.''

Since I came home from school, no actually, since my teacher assigned us this stupid project, I've had no ideas or inspiration. It doesn't help the fact that Chat Noir's been on my mind so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm worried about him.

''What now..'' I closed me eyes, leaning back on the chair.

I kept mumbling to myself till I dozed off.

Bad bad idea.

--

Gentle sounds of sketching fill the empty silence of the room of a sleeping girl.

The girl mutters in her sleep and a loud drop of a pencil wake the sleeping beauty.

''Wha..?'' She murmurs, her eyes fluttering open, she catches a glimpse of a young boy with blonde hair.

The young boy who is the owner of the golden hair smiles and pats her head. ''

''Shhhh, my princess. Don't wake up yet.''

She closed her eyes again and slept.

--

I woke up with a gasp, standing up and staring around. ''Shit! How long did I sleep for?''

10:56 PM

''Not only did I sleep and waste 5 hours of my life, but I also did not get any inspiration, good job (Y/N)!''

I sat down back on the chair and spun around in it, a hopeless cloud of doom looming over my head. My forgotten phone beeped and I stopped and got up from the chair to go find it.

When I found it, I saw a piece of paper I surely did not draw.

If it's possible to get this much butterflies in your stomach than I should get a nobel prize.

On the paper, was a drawing of me.

Sleeping.

I blushed as I picked up the paper, my hands trembling. The person who drew this was extremely talented, and made me look beautiful. I was about to put it back down when I saw a little message on the corner of it.

'Turn to the back. :3'

With trembling hands once again, I turned it slowly.

'Hello beautiful sleeping beauty.

One day I will steal those lips, but not today.

As I am too much of a purrfect gentleman to do so.

Fur your information, I'm feline pretty good now, thank you very much <3.

To repay you back, I drew your cute sleeping face. I don't regret anything at all, trust me.

A little birdie told me that you have no inspiration, It was pawssible for you to draw me but you wouldn't wake up..

You know, Picasso long ago said, ''Inspiration exists but it has to find you working.'' In other words sweetheart, believe in yourself.

You need to begin working. (Y/N), don't worry about achieving perfection and just focus on the main thing, drawing what you adore.

Good luck and good night m'lady, I will see you soon.

- Chat Noir

I gave a little gasp, all the blood rushing to my face. ''Thank you Chat...thank you so much.'' I whispered.