Chapter 6 - Art of Despair

I can't breath.

I can't see.

Thump

Thump

Thump

I feel suffocated.

Get me out of here.

Please..

Oh wait..

There is no hope for that.

I'm all alone in this world.

No matter how much I shout or scream, nobody will come.

It's hopeless.

''I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..'' Soft sobs echo in my ears as I gasp awake.

Thump Thump Thump

I put a hand to my eyes, to protect me from the blinding lights and white room.

I turn my head to the side and see a boy sitting on a chair, it takes me a while to realize that it's Chat Noir.

All the memories come crashing down and I sit up staring at him.

He is no longer pure white, he is the Chat Noir I know. He stares at me too, and I realize that it was him who was crying.

Chat's green eyes are clouded with sadness and pain, tears rolling down his face. I unconsciously wipe away his tears. He sniffs and reaches out to me.

I allow him to embrace me and I melt into the hug.

I'm saved.

''It's alright, I'm fine now.'' I gently patted his back.

He held on my shirt and silent-cried, his shoulders shaking.

''I'm sorry, forgive me (Y/N).'' He whispered.

''I forgive you, you know that. I wouldn't hate you for something you didn't mean. After all it was Hawkmoth's fault.''

He got up, wiping his eyes quickly. ''But..But I made you feel so terrible..''

I put a finger to his mouth. ''I don't remember anything, so it's okay, kitten.''

''Really?''

I nod.

He takes ahold of my hand and kisses it. ''I'm ashamed for letting darkness overtake my heart like this.'' He tightened his hold on my hand.

''It happens to the best of us.'' I held his hand back and smiled. ''Thank you Chat, for worrying and saving me.''

''Saving you turned to be destroying half of Paris.'' He turned his head away. ''I can't face Ladybug.''

''I'm sure she'll forgive you too. What happened to Leon?'' I asked, regretting it once his eyes turned cold.

''I don't wish to know, but I'll make sure he never gets near you again.''

''Cha-'' He stood up and put a hand to my mouth.

''Don't talk about him.''

My eyes widened and he let go quickly.

''Sorry, I can't stand thinking about him after he did that.'' He spat.

I lowered my head. ''He threatened me, saying if I didn't become his, he'd hurt you.''

Chat sighed and sat back down. ''Idiot...you think I'd let him hurt me so easily? Even if he did, the pain is nothing compared to..losing..'' he mumbled the rest with a blush.