Chapter 10 - My Love For You

The sun rays blinded me as I forced my eyes open from sleep. I was terrified that I changed back and she saw me. I focused on myself and found out that I really did transform back. Then I looked at her and smiled.

(Y/N) was sleeping soundly, her chest falling and rising. The eye mask was about to fall off her eyes so I fixed it for her. The sun was lighting her features and making them more defined. It was as if she was out from a direct photo.

I love you (Y/N), I love you so much.

You can't imagine how happy I was when you asked me to spend the night here.

I've always dreamed of this, waking up and seeing you next to me.

Except, it's not actually me who you wish to wake up next to, but Chat Noir, a personality that only comes out when I transform.

I sighed and Plagg woke up from next to me. ''Morning lil' buddy.''

''Camembert?'' He mumbled, scrubbing his eyes with his little hands.

I shook my head. ''Soon though, can you hang on?''

He nodded and then stared at me in the eye. ''When will you tell her?''

''I don't know Plagg, I really don't know. At this rate, I don't think I'll ever tell her who I am.''

A sigh.

''Plus she is already pretty close to finding out who I am, because of me. Maybe I should've left it that I never reveal who I am beneath this mask.''

Plagg blinked. ''Why do you want to hide your identity so bad?''

I felt my heart ache in pain. ''I..I don't want to lose her.'' I whispered, clutching my heart. ''I love her, Plagg.''

Plagg sighed and shrugged, flying around near her and checking if she's still asleep. Then he gave me a thumbs up.

''I need to leave before she wakes up. I'll at least write a little letter.'' I smiled.

As I found some paper and quietly apologized for using her pencil for drawing, I began writing.

'Good morning Princess,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up

but I can assure you I stayed the whole night, *wink wink*.

Check your phone <3 You looked extremely cute while sleeping.

I'm wondering how I managed to hold myself back

from someone who looked so vulnerable in their sleep.

One day you'll wake up beside me and I'm still there.

I don't know if it will be with or without the mask, but I will be there.

If you allow me to.

Have a great day and see you at school m'lady.

- Chat Noir :3'

''Damn that's cheesy, ugh don't even remind me of that first letter you wrote, and the drawing. Holy shit.'' Plagg made a gagging motion.

I chuckled and grabbed my phone as she started to wake up.

Before I left the apartment, I took one last look at her and then left.

''Adrien! Morning!'' I turned around to the voice I love and will never mistake for anyone.

(Y/N)..