Chapter 13 - Falling For You

Sorry guys! I've been SOOOO busy these days, my brother's wedding was two days ago and before that I was with my cousins who have no wifi at all so yeah forgive me! I'm such a terrible writer D;

I hope you enjoy this chapter... ;;

He's falling.

People screamed all around me, their voices fading into the background. I could only hear my blood running through my body, my heart thumping loudly in my ears. I felt dizzy.

He is going to die.

​​​​​​I put my hands to my ears and closed my eyes.

He is going to go away again.

And this time it will be my fault.

-

''(Y/N), why are you and Adrien so...down?'' Marinette asked me worriedly.

I shrugged. ''Things happened, can we not talk about him?''

She pouted. ''I think whatever happened is not worth your friendship, I think you both ar-''

I stood up. ''Please, don't talk to me about him.''

Because it hurts me deep inside.

She sighed and put her head on the table. ''Our group is becoming so sad..''

Alya came over. ''Talking about what's happening?''

I sighed. ''Why does everyone want to try fix what has already happened?''

''What happened is the question..'' Nino came over. ''And if your wondering, Adrien is sitting alone in the bathroom eating lunch. Poor guy, went back to square one.''

My eyes widened and I sighed.

I'm a really bad friend, not only did I promise to love him for who ever he is, but now I'm making him friendless like at the start.

But I'm so confused, I don't know what to do next. Go up to him and say, hey chat! or simply...wait for him to advance the step?

''You should advance the same steps as him.'' Marinette murmured. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. ''Did you just read my mind?''

She grinned. ''Maybe. You should simply give him a chance and give yourself a chance. Forgive him and you.''

I nodded. ''I'll try talking to him soon.''

Maybe it's time to settle things for once.

-

And look where that has led to?

To you falling off the Eiffel tower in the midst of a saving a young boy.

I don't want to let you go.

I want to save you unlike last time.

You have given me everything and I have given you nothing.

Not only am I terrible friend, but a terrible person in general.

Forgive me Chat, Adrien.

I began running towards them.

''CHAT! I screamed on top of my lungs.

''I'M SORRY, FORGIVE ME! I NEVER WANTED TO LOSE YOU, CHAT!''

Adrien, Adrien, Adrien!

I love you..

Don't leave me alone...