Chapter 20 - The Way it Ends

My friends, it is the long awaited final chapter of this series. I'm sorry it took fifty years to upload, it's just who I am. I get mood swings and writer's block. (Not to mention art block too) My life is kinda messy right now so it's hard to get inspiration *sigh*

...

After all that's happened to me in this wretched day, I wasn't shocked or surprised anymore at what happens. It just happens that coincidentally, theres an akuma right where we drive past. Then my taxi driver became a homicidal crazy maniac and tried to murder me.

I was used to it.

I screamed as the akumatized villain came closer to me.

I was so close to seeing Adrien! Why is my luck like this?!

I sighed and closed my eyes tightly. Well, this has been an interesting life.

Suddenly I felt a warm body collide into mine, and I got scooped up into the air. I was dazed and I decided that hanging to this person here for dear life was better than screaming and having them let go of me.

They came to a stop and let me down, muttering something till I opened my eyes and saw a black figure.

He was just turning around and I caught his suit. ''Wait!''

Could it be..?

He didn't turn around, but the tuff of golden hair gave him away. ''I'm sorry, I really need to go help Ladybug. But your welcome to send a fan letter!''

Just like it all started, in a flash, he was gone leaving me there staring at his retreating black figure.

I collapsed to the ground. ''What...?'' I whispered.

I let out a dead laugh and bit my lip.

Are you kidding me?

He didn't recognize me?

I swallowed and clenched my fist.

At least you could've taken a look. At least you could've waited when I told you to wait.

But I see how it is. You just wanted to go to Ladybug's side.

You don't care about me.

Then I felt something wet on my cheek. I reached up and looked at the liquid on my fingertips.

''Oh...I'm crying.''

I got up and staggered into the streets. People were recovering from the akuma attacks and now were resuming their daily lives. I just walked alone in the streets till I found myself in front of Adrien's collage. I sighed and walked away.

I'm sorry dad, I...I don't think I can invite you to my wedding after all.

Because..it won't happen.

I heard fluttering, looking up, I was met with a beautiful yet dark butterfly.

I realized it was an akuma, but it was too late.

And so darkness consumed me.

An innocent change of POV'S :D

I slapped myself for what seemed to be the 40th time that day. Marinette gave me the cold shoulder.

It worsened when I told Marinette that when I went back to where I left her, she was gone.

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning into my chair. Plagg came out from my bag and flew around me.

He opened his mouth but I quickly shut him up. ''Don't you say anything.'' I warned.