Chapter 5 - A New Evil in Town

''And then he kissed my cheek! Can you believe it Adrien!? And he called himself a 'purrfect gentlecat' and then he goes and tells me all those...things..'' I imitated Chat Noir's voice with a blush.

Adrien laughed and lay down on the grass, his arms behind his head supporting it. ''Sounds like a real flirt.''

I sigh. ''He really is...he keeps calling me pet-names and things..''

''Don't you like it?''

''Why do you and him keep asking me that?! I don't..'' I fan my face, an old gesture.

''You totally dooooo.'' Adrien irritatingly stretched out the 'O'.

''Is it national tease (Y/N) day or something.'' I deadpanned.

''How about we make it a national holiday? At least we get to get a holiday from all this work.'' He yawned.

I rolled my eyes. Man I do that a lot. ''Let's start by giving our successful petition to the mayor, Chloe's father.''

''Oh god, not her.'' Adrien groaned.

''Good news, Adri.'' I got up grinning. ''Here she comes.''

''ADRIIIHONEEEYYYYY''

I burst out laughing at Adrien's horrified face as she attacked him with kisses on both cheeks.

''Good luck, Adrikens.'' I giggled, walking away.

''(Y/N), come back, save me!''

I continued laughing and headed to class. On the way there. I heard people murmuring, so I strained my ears because why not.

''I heard he is so rich!''

''Oh my god he was in my class this morning, and he is sooooo hot!'' A girl squealed and I swear I saw drool so I raised an eyebrow.

I doubt they're talking about Adrien..

''But he is a bit stuck-up, but that's what makes him so, ughhhh!!!'' Another one put her hands on her cheeks and jumped up and down.

Yep not Adrien.

So who?

I shook my head and walked faster to class. When I got there, there were a group of people surrounding something but I didn't take notice. I heard there was going to be a project announced today..I yawned and got out my sketchbook, doodling Chat Noir unconsciously.

While I was doing that, I failed to notice the group separating and making way for someone, coming towards me.

Till it was too late.

A hand hit my desk, making me jump and dropping my sketchbook. I looked up and saw a boy, blushing furiously.

All around me, girls and a small bunch of boys surrounded me and him, murmuring and pointing.

I ignored them and took a better look at the dude. He looked kinda handsome. He had blonde hair, a bit darker than Adrien's, and what got me was the green eyes.

Almost like..

Chat Noir.

He clearly swallowed trying to let his blush die down as I stared at him with a questioning face.

''W-What's your name?'' He stammered.

If he was Chat, then he would know..

''(Y/N)..'' I said uncertainly.

No but what if he wanted to make sure...?

His eyes widened and he looked away.

''Fitting for a pretty girl..L-Like you..'' He whispered.