Chapter 14 - Drawing You

Sorry for being late you guys! To make it up to you, I wrote THREE chapters! But I'll only publish two for reasons ;D I really wasn't satisfied with this chapter though, especially not the beginning. But for plot purposes, I had to write it out.

''Cha- I mean Adrien, what the hell is this.'' I said, holding a drawing in my shaking hands.

He giggled, his bell jiggling softly and making gentle sound. ''It's exactly what it looks like, princess.''

I blushed red and turned to face him, biting my lip. ''When did you see me like this, Chat?!''

I absolutely have no remembrance of ever showing this face to him of all people.

He winked. ''Yesterday morning when you were sleeping, not only did I see that beautiful face flushed red and breathing fast, but something else too..''

I stood up and walked over to him. ''You came in with no permission?!''

He poked his tongue out at me and smirked. ''I'd rather not go that far yet but one day I'll do just that.''

It took me a few seconds to get what he meant. And when I did I screamed at him.

''YOU IDIOT, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!'' I threw whatever I grabbed at him and he dodged it while laughing, his laugh echoing in my little apartment.

''If you hated me you wouldn't be dreaming such naughty things and urging me on babe.''

I squealed and hid my face in my hands. ''Shut upppppppp!''

''You know how hard it was to just take a picture and leave? I practically had to drag myself out.'' He shrugged.

I groaned. ''I really hope your not going to submit that.''

''Oh hell yes.''

I stared at him in the eye. ''Dude, our teacher is going to start questioning our life.''

''Exactly, this way..'' He jumped off my bed and pulled me close to him. ''everyone will know that you're mine.''

My eyes widened and I blushed. ''I'm pretty sure they know even without submitting this..''

He giggled and reverted back to Adrien. ''Shall we go to school?''

I nodded, my blush weakening. We got out of the apartment and headed to school, holding hands of course.

Marinette caught up to us and started fangirling while we both just laughed. ''I'm so happy for you both!''

''Thanks Mari, how's everything with Nathaniel?''

She grinned. ''He actually confessed to me yesterday. Seems like he got his courage after what Adrien did in front of everyone.''

I gasped. ''You said yes didn't you!''

Marinette glowed. ''Of course!''

I squealed while Adrien rolled his eyes at us. ''I'm happy for you Marinette.''

Their gazes met and I swore I could see a knowing spark in their eyes. Alya came over and Marinette went to tell her the news. Recognition sparked in my eyes and I raised myself on my toes to come level to Adrien's ear.

''She's Ladybug, right?'' I whispered.

His eyes widened and then he snorted. ''As expected from you. That was quick.''

I giggled. ''I've been suspecting it for a while actually, I decided that asking you directly would be the best, knowing you are mon Chaton.'' I winked.

He blushed. ''My Cat? Seriously? And you call me cheesy.''

''I got it from a certain someone.''

you thought it was going to be a timeskip, but it was me, DIO! (No but it's actually a timeskip)

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. ''Why do you have to be so perfect..?'' I whispered.

''Who, me?''

I turned around lazily. ''No, my hair. What else?''

Chat grinned and jumped down the window.

''Question, have you ever used the door before?''

He cocked his head to the side. ''Nope.''

I stared at him and then raised an eyebrow. ''Are you freaking serious?''

''Yes.''

I put a hand to my forehead and turned back to my drawing. ''Are you drawing me?''

''Yep.''

''Have you decided what emotion?''

I smiled. ''Yeah.''

''Oooh, what is it?'' I stood up and put a hand on his chest, pushing him back slightly.

''Sit back and relax, babe. It's gonna be a long night.''

He swallowed with a blush. ''W-What?''

I smirked and snapped a picture of his face. Perfect.

His eyes widened and he gasped. ''You did not just--!''

''I did.''

''You--! Ugh, that was smart. So you intend to draw my blushing face?''

''To be exact, a face you only show to me.'' I sat back down and picked up my pencil to start sketching.

He let out a jumbled wow. And I laughed as I got pulled into the world of art.

5 hours later, I finished.

''Here we go!'' I stood up, holding the drawing.

''Chat, take a look-'' I turned around to see him sleeping soundly on my bed. ''Oops.'' I giggled.

He reverted to Adrien sometime during his stay and he was snoring softly.

I tucked him in properly and secured my drawing in my folder as I changed into pyjamas. Slowly, I climbed into bed and lay down, looking at his sleeping face.

It occurred to me that it was the first time I saw Adrien sleeping so peacefully. He looked angelic more than he already did.

I smiled softly and closed my eyes.

Good night, my purrfect gentlecat.

''Create with the heart, build with the mind.''

- Criss Jami