Chp 2-Who is he?

ASSALAMUALAIKUM... All my cutie pies....so how is the story going...Do share your feedbacks..And enjoy this chp..

"Ouch"Innayah winced as the sharp rock tore her sensitive feet...bearing the pain she managed to get up and run again...towards the door of survival..but how can one run in such a heavy bridal dress...plus so many jewelleries and on top of it those killer heels she just left behind..

After too many failure attempts she finally managed to get up and run through this dense...Stony forest.....
But the sound of steps didn't leaved her sight...

After running almost one more mile she gave up.. Her heart started heaving.....she couldn't run anymore..Her feet were bleeding....her hair was a great mess..her throat was parched..she fell on the bed of dry leaves and thorns....unable to run anymore..
Her mind was busy thinking out a way for her survival... .Her trail of thoughts was interrupted when the leaves shuffled a bit more and a roar echoed her ears. She shivered at the sound..and almost had an heart attack when a deer peeked beneath the trees..
It wasn't someone who would eat her up coz he was just a baby...but Innayah couldn't calm herself...like how would a girl whose scared of a goat's baby remain normal after seeing a deer..
She started crawling backwards as the cute little baby walked towards her..
A sharp stone pierced in her palm making her yell....Staring the little creature...who started making noise..
Innayah's fear for animals blew her senses and at an instant she threw the sharp stone at the little deer....not only that, she threw a row of stones at him...the little deer dodged the stones but one of them hit his head causing him to fall on the ground...Innayah picked up another rock and tried hitting his back...she didn't meant to kill him but she also didn't wanted him to get up and hunt her.. How much did she knew deers don't hunt people..she tried injuring him but before she could hit the poor creature a strong mascular hand captured his wrist making her yelp in pain and the rock slip down of his grip..
A pair of greyish green orbs hypnotized her....His eyes were as cold as ice.....
Who the hell was he??...
"you heartless crap don't you have any mercy on this little deer..."His voice was cold and heavy...enough to scare the bits of her...she wriggled her hand to free her self but his grip turned harder...
"leave me. "she said in a shaky tone...
"how could I leave you...like this.."
She shivered at the coldness of her tone and intensity of her voice...
"wh...What d...do you mean?"
He came dangerously close.. And whispered in her ear..
"I meant.... "she tried escaping or creating a gap between them but failed...
"how can I leave a person who harmed my best friend".with that he jerked her away..making her taste the dry leaves again...
"Best friend???how can this wild junglee be anyone's friend?"anger boiled in her veins when the dry leaves touched her skin...and she couldn't control her voice..
Ignoring her he turned towards the little deer who was lying there injured...He treated his wounds..The emmense affection between the two made her extremely guilty...he made the deer sit on his back and started walking away from her..He left few words for her that damaged her heart even more.."A merciless junglee...LIKE YOU..cannot be anyone's friend but this cute little deer can anytime be everyone's friend..."
With that he left her alone....with her thoughts...
After a minute she turned to see him but he was gone.....
"Who the hell was he???"she thought to herself..
"He..he just carried a wild animal on his back....Who was he...Monkey man?Maybe"she talked to herself..

Innayah looked at her wrist where he has marked his finger prints.."Who was he to call me merciless..he was himself a merciless beast who scared me. And hurted me..huh!"
"I hate him...."
"Beast!!"she screamed.... Just to listen her voice echo...
Her stomach growled again and this time her head started spinning...she really need to find something to eat fast...
Getting up she tried walking with injured feet..
She stumbled but she didn't gave up...
Coz she knew that if she sat again she will definitely faint and be a ready made food for animals...She need to find food plus a safe shelter to spend the night...
But as she walked few steps.... Her head couldn't handle it anymore.... Stumbling down...she kissed the dusty ground finding a place deep into the darkness of his mind...Innayah fainted there in the middle of the forest..all alone...

Would she really be a hearty meal for a beast?
Be in touch to read ahead..

Precap-

A Tiger's roar echoed in my ear...I rushed there where I saw the most hilarious thing.....she was lying there on the pond of dry leaves...whereas a tiger was aiming her from a short distance...it was ready to pounce on her...Dammit why the hell is she lying there.....presenting herself as the food for hungry beasts..

Dont forget to tap the star below...
Vote
Comment
Share....