Chp 3-Under his protection.

Assalamualaikum cutie pies....how are you all...
Here's an update...
Enjoy reading...

Unknown POV..

"Beast!!"a girly voice echoed in my ears....it was surely that crazy merciless girl's voice...How the hell could she harm an innocent baby....
*flashback*
I was near the pond...where several little frogs were having their jolly time....I couldn't resist but capture them in my camera....Finding a perfect shot I was about to capture the glorious photo when a scream of a girl entered in my ear...A girl....wait.....What is a girl doing in the jungle... After an instant second I heard a deer's cry....What the hell is happening?...I rushed to the place from where the voice was coming..maybe a deer would be trying to harm that girl...I ran as fast as I could... But as I reached there my heart sank seeing the sight in front of my eyes......a small poor deer was dodging trying to save himself from the row of rocks...and the most ironic thing was that the rocks were thrown by a girl...I thought she must be in danger but here she is creating the danger...dressed in a bridal attire....hair a huge mess..her palm was bleeding...tears were rolling down her face..she was looking so innocent... I couldn't resist but click a picture of her....the sound of the deer brought me back to reality...this innocent looking girl isn't innocent at all...she is hurting the little deer.the little creature fell injured on the ground but this merciless lady tried throwing one more stone on his back...this was enough I wouldn't let her do this...I immediately captured her wrist....which brought her in shock..the rock slipped off her hand...and she started stuttering...we had a mini conversation where I expressed my hatred for her.... She was definitely dumbstruck...but I care less....I treated my baby and took him with me..leaving that merciless creature alone...I left some bitter words behind for her which shocked her.......
I reached out of her sight again near the pond which wasn't much far...
*flashback ends*

....I shook my head trying to ignore her voice and continue feedin the little deer ....Her image flashed before my eyes..thousand of question gathered in my mind...Why would a bride roam alone in a forest???
Is she in trouble??It was already dark enough....Sound of weird animals started echoing... What if she wouldn't be able to tackle with animals?Why the hell am I thinking about her.......that crazy girl threw rocks on a deer....if it was a cheetah or any wild one...it would have pounced on her in return.....I should go and just see her....

After carrying my new friend....on my back I returned towards the place where I saw that idiotic girl....A Tiger's roar echoed my ear...I rushed there where I saw the most hilarious thing.....she was lying there on the pond of dry leaves...whereas a tiger was aiming her from a short distance...it was ready to pounce on her...Dammit why the hell is she lying there.....presenting herself as the food for hungry beasts....the tiger was about to jump on her but I knew how to handle the situation....before he could pounce on her my arrow reached in his stomach making him fall on the ground all dead...I hated to do this...I hated killing animals like this...but today for this insane lady I need to do this....Keeping a stone on my heart I killed my favourite animal....
My mind was in a confusion...should I go and cry for my tiger's life which I took minutes ago or should I go and wake that craziest being....
Okay.....sometimes you need to kill animals for your survival.....I scolded myself and proceeded towards the girl...
Her bangs covered her face....she was lying there flat...hands spread to her sides..do girls sleep so freely....that too in a forest...Her lips were red.....her scarf tied on her stomach was shifted a bit giving a clear view of her slim belly...I shook my head to free it from wierd thoughts...
"oye! "I called her.. Trying to wake her up...but no response...
"hey Ms..."..
"Hey you wake up....."
I shook her a little but no response...
Separating the curtain of her hairs away from her face.... My eyes glued on her innocent looks...she looks so innocent while sleeping..
I managed her scarf perfectly so that his belly is completely hidden....What is the meaning of tying a scarf around your belly after wearing an open lehenga?...she is definitely crazy......
She looked childish...her hurting the deer....yelling like a mad lady...her tying scarf like this.... sleeping like this in the middle of jungle....Isn't a mature thing....maybe I misunderstood her...

.Maybe someone would have kidnapped her?....from her wedding....and she would be trying to save herself....I sprinkled some water on her....but no response... darkness had already covered the surrounding...How can someone fell in such a deep slumber... In this scary forest....Leaving her alone here would be dangerous..Giving a last try to wake her up I gave up....realizing the fact that she isn't asleep..maybe she is unconscious.....
I carried her in my arms....as if I was carrying my loving bride...but she isn't one......Proceeding through the dense forest....with my torch cap on....I wondered why would someone kidnap her from her marriage....?What would have gone through his husband heart when he came to know that her bride is kidnapped? And most curious question who is she???.....I need to hurry... Before the animals surround the place I need to be at my destination
....Wandering and thinking I reached towards my favourite place. Of this forest.....its a place covered with huge trees...The light of shining moon reflected directly in the middle....creating. A dim moonlit beauty.....There's a small little cave hidden behind a banyan tree......an awesome place to hide....and stay safe at night....
I took her inside and laid on the bed of leaves and flowers....I made for myself....I tried waking her up again but no response...how can she faint just like this?...What would have happened if I wouldn't had reached there on time?....His husband must be worried for her bride..But who the hell kidnapped her?.....She would have been feeling so hurted?..
Like marriage is a celebration it's a big day for both the spouses....and getting kidnapped on the day of marriage..... Is hilarious...I feel pity for her.......she was scared of that deer....Deer..??I totally forgot him there....this girl....she is ruining my mind....I went out to return to the deer when I saw him sitting outside the door of cave...behind the banyan tree...he is so cute.he must have followed me till here...I picked him up and took him inside laying him in the corner.....he showed some affection and I couldn't resist but pat his head...I returned to her..my eyes laid at her wrist....they had finger prints....I took her wrist in my hand to inspect....they had my finger prints....I shouldn't be so rude with her....she was just scared...may be she has seen the forest for the first time in her life....Oh damn Me!
...Instead of helping her I hurted her more....caressing her wrist I couldn't help but feel guilty....she is really an innocent creature...I thought she is merciles.... she was harming the deer.. I thought she is in danger but but she wasnt....that's why...that's why I felt angry..I didn't thought why she was harming the deer?.I didn't saw the fear in her eyes.. I just showed her anger...you know I hate it when I care for people and at last i knew they don't deserve it..that the story is all different....when the things are different...
When your point of view ends to be wrong...I hate being wrong...and that's the major cause of my anger...my rudeness...Ugh....I need to improve...but for now I need to wake her up..
.......How should I end her unconsciousness...??......Sitting there....riding in the train of my questions....thoughts....and probabilities I don't know when my mind entered the dark cave of sleep..

Precap-

His greyish green eyes met with mine...sending electric shocks down my spine.....
His grip tightened and his eyes turned soft....After a second he freed me backing away...and leaving without uttering a single word....
Why did he kidnapped me??

Hope you all enjoyed the chappie....
DO SHARE YOUR OPONIONS
..don't forget to vote comment and share....
😘😘
....