Chp 10-Curious??

Aslamualaikum all my dear readers......
Hope you all are happy with the previous update and will be extremely happy with this update.
AND YEAH I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL....
I am planning to finish the book as fast as possible so yeah! You are right the updates will be much faster..Stay tuned for more suprises..

His heart skipped a beat and a gush of emotions buzzed up as his hands reached towards her wrist to check her veins.
"What if they are cold.? What if she has ......? No that cannot happen .get up!?"
He grabbed her wrist, caressed it for a while and after grasping enough courage to face reality ,he at last checked her pulse.
His heart running a marathon,his breathed hitched,
He closed his eyes to calm down his senses and focus on the veins.
..
A gush of relief flooded his heart ,his mind and his soul when he felt the pulse running and her body warm. He rubbed her palm .And sprinkled some more water on her face. Her hand was still in his grip. Because maybe he was too scared to leave her. He saw his wrists closely and noticed some faint scars lying on it. She looked sick. Being a wildlife photographer and a regular visitor in forests like these , he knew the emergency care to be offered in situations like these. He checked her breath through her nostrils which was too shallow , after that he placed his hand before her lips to check her breathing patterns. As his strong fingers touched her rosy lips , his body felt strange , as if a current just passed through his stomach ,his heart, his brain and all in his veins. Ignoring this weird sensations he focused on her breath . Her mouth was slightly open and there was a breathing pattern followed through her mouth. He checked his feet and palm which were cold as ice. It didn't took him much time to decipher that she is suffering from blocked nose and cold. Last but not least he checked her forehead and her body temperature which clearly showed that she has fever too. "Such a fragile creature." He thought . As for an emergency he always had his emergency kit handy. He grabbed the antibiotic and injected it into her fragile veins. Her feet had scars and were bruised . He treated that as well. His eyes again landed on that faint scar on her arms , putting him in deep thinking. They weren't too fresh, maybe a week old. "Can a girl so fragile , so sensitive ,so innocent be selfish ? Can she be selfish enough to hurt others and run from a marriage? I don't believe that she did the work of bitc*es" his heart murmured in a soft loving voice.
"She is a bitch dressed as a beauty. Don't you forget the past . Don't you that forget Sana was also innocent,she was also fragile but later she did became a bit*h. You forgot the way this innocent crap harmed that little deer.? She is not innocent. Its just her way to win .Dont get fooled by her outer mask. Peek inside her soul and identify the bi*ch ruling there." His mind won the battle and anger engulfed him once again he left her hand and rushed outside.
"Why the hell i am helping her ..why the hell i saved her!I hate her ! I hate Sana!i hate everyone!"he stomped her feet on the ground with intense pressure scaring the bits out of the little creature that followed him. "I am sorry champ i hurt you again." He apologized carrying the creature in his hands.
"You are the only creature i can trust. The way you cared for that girl. The way you protected her won my heart.Humans like her damage you ,they try to hurt you but in revenge you care for them ,you love them..this is too good ,no human can do this.I love you champ and thats why i spend as much time as i can in forests and with animals like you." He hugged him once again . Sitting under a shady tree, supporting his back on the tree trunk he looked up at the blue sky. Clouds completely freed the sky. The weather was clear and the sun shone like a spark of fire. The weather was clear but his mind was still fogged. He couldn't stop thinking about her. His mind said she is the culprit but his heart blabbered only one thing she is the victim and she needs help. He was curious .Curious to know about her life ,about reality.He wanted to grasp every bit of information about her. No! Actually he wanted to leave her on her own and forget her, but it was as difficult as counting the stars and as impossible as moving a mountain.
Resting his head back , closing his eyes he breathed evenly. This was his way to calm down his screaming mind and crying heart. After about good two minutes he opened his eyes and shook his head freeing it from the unwanted stuff running inside it.
He grabbed his bag and found his camera.
"It has been a long time since he captured beauty inside  it." Involuntarily he opened the album and her picture boomed on the screen. He couldn't help but stare at the picture. His misconception immediately changed after seeing her picture. "Indeed it is the only time such a beauty had been ruined over her camera."She is indeed beautiful.She is indeed elegant . And she is indeed childish.No matter how much he ignore the fact that  he had built some soft corner for her , he will never be able forget her.After glaring her picture for few more minutes , he felt an urge to see her. He stood up and went inside the cave to find it empty. There was no one there. The familiar fear rose in his heart  and adrenaline rushed up in his veins. "Where is she?"

Precap..

1-He ran here and there wandering for her. After searching for her the whole day, his heart was forced to believe the dark truth of her death.

2-He still remembered the moment when she vanished behind the waves of the forest..
The mere thought of her brought immense fray of sorrow through the papers of his heart.. Years had passed but still the guilt inside his heart is alive. Will he ever be able to overcome the loss he had made?

Its time for questions...
So
Q1.Who do you think is Sana?
Q2.Do you think his mind is right?Do you think she is a culprit?Share your views.
Q3.Where is she ?
Don't forget to Vote Comment and Share it with your friends..
Enjoy reading...