Chp 6-A tear of past..

"You can go alone."He gave him an irritated look,stood up,took a deep breath and carried her in his arms as if she was his bride.....Her eyes grew wide.voluntarily her hand clutched his collar...making him skip a beat.
The continuous voice of gunshots broke their dream bubble..As realization hit him...he ran as fast as he could towards the darkest cave in view...With this incredible speed it was hard for him to maintain the balance..With a heavy jolt he felt with her in his arms on the ground covered with leaves.. Her eyes grew wide as he fell on her..He couldn't hide the embarrassment which was shining bright in his eyes.With coloured  cheeks,he started stammering and murmuring a continuos apology.."I...I..So..Sorry..i ...urghhhh!!!"Damn he was so shy...Her emotions weren't different from his...She was shocked like hell..Glaring with him with her wide eyes she gulped all her anxiety with the lump formed in her throat...Waiting for him to move from her...waiting for him to end this awkwardness...and waiting for him to release her from his weight...she at last pushed him slightly "It..it...s ok ."she mumbled just to get rid of this awkwardness.

"Its really ok na?like i didn't meant to -i ..i -you know it was just a-"she didn't let her complete and pushed him again with much intense force.

"I know ...first you plz just move!"
He got up with a jerk...

"Oh!i am absolutely sorry....I.,.You...know...ummm!Huh!"he couldn't understand what to actually say but kept on murmuring and struggling to find a perfect answer..on the other hand she folded her hands on her chest,started tapping her feet on the ground and waited him to complete..with an amused face..

"Huh!But i m happy it wasnt a big deal for you and you understood the situation and it was ok with you"she huffed taking her amusement to all different level..

Her hands flew in air and her eyes grew wider"WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY IT WAS OK WITH ME?"she screamed at him..
"Oh hello!When i said sorry to you...who mumbled like a cat It..It...s..Ok"He mimicked her words like a crazy cat which irritated her to bits...

"You-"she pointed her index finger towards him and said,"I just said that words to get rid of you...your weight...your mumbling...your ranting and blah blah blah!"

"Whatever!!"he screamed louder than her..

"You know what !........You are a jerk! "She said making faces...

But he wasn't someone to listen to her. and sit just like that.
"And you know what.......You are mad.."

She faced him and with a cunning smile replied "Thank you so much..Mr.Jerk."

This boiled him further..."You are a frightened cat!"

"Thanksss. Cunning fox.."she replied and turned over...

"You are a spooky halloween pumpkin!"listening to his words she turned completely...

"What!I am not as fat as pumpkin!"
Seeing his words work he grinned and replied
"Oh yes you are not fat as pumpkin...."

"Good!"she smiled just to turn it into a frown..

"You are fatter than a pumpkin!"he laughed evilly boiling her anger to the core..

"You...You jerk ...you ghost...you donkey ...monkey...animal...get lost..."she screamed but he couldn't stop but laugh to bits...Seeing her laugh a tear fell down from her eye..