Chp 18-Accident..

Zuha's POV-

Staring at my reflection in the mirror I realized the intensity of his actions. I was informed that I have been chosen as an intern under one of the most famous Psychiatrist of the youth. I was head over heels at that moment but as i met him, all my happiness drained. After the New York incident i thought i closed his chapter, i thought he will never see me again but how much did I knew he is the ladder to my success. I never knew he was a Psychiatrist. I had always seen him with his camera i thought of him being a photographer or anything related to that but psychiatrist wasn't anywhere near my imagination.
The moment my eyes landed on him i wanted to run away i just wished to hide in the clouds.
If Zia wouldn't have helped i would have never been able to regain my confidence back.
Through the mirror i peered at the blue pair of eyes staring back at me. My brunette curls did the perfect job. I removed Mac's Red love lipstick and painted my lips.
I think I should trust Zia and go with the flow. After battling with my inner self I finally realized that i cannot break the ladder of my success. Working as his intern is the only way i can prove myself. Taking a deep breath and refreshing my lost confidence i walked out of the restroom with my clinking heels and boosting self confidence.
Now lets start the game Mr. Hanzala.
***
Time flew by as Sanaya kept on-filling my head with the work load and Hanzala's bossy attitude.
Actually she was trying to scare me but I wasn't in a mood to be a scary little kitten again.
It was already time to leave.
With his glass of juice I entered in his cabin.
I saw him as he tried to dominate me with his bossy attitude but this time I answered him with my confidence. The look of surprise was clearly evident on his face. I think playing with him won't be as hard as i thought.

Author's POV.
Next day.
At the clinic.
Hanzala was busy preparing the questionnaire and that is when she entered with his morning coffee.
He  glared at her as she placed it on the table and turned to leave but he caught her off guard by ordering her to sit in front of her.
Taking a sip from the coffee he intentionally burned her with his gaze but she managed to control the whirlpool running inside her heart and kept a straight face. Few seconds passed by and she couldn't handle his gaze anymore. "Am I supposed to sit here so that you can stare at me like that?" She questioned and a smug crossed his lips. He leaned forward resting his hands on the table and glaring straight into her eyes. But she averted her gaze never wanting to let him stare in her blue orbs.
"I prefer people to look at me when i talk to them."
He stated.
"But here you aren't talking ,you are just staring at me and let me tell you that glare of yours makes me uncomfortable." Her voice was a little raised up and he smirked at her .
He leaned back on his chair again and threw few papers on the table.
"These are the questionnaires related to our new study,  .I want them filled before 7."

"What is the topic? What is the study related to?"
"Amazing. It has been 24 hours since you have started working here and you don't even know what is our new study based on?"

"I would have known if you had courtesy to explain me about researches and studies going in this clinic." She spat at him.
He leaned forward again with a dangerously cold stare, "Mind tour tongue before it catches problems for you. Being confidence is good but beware of your overconfidence Ms.Zuha."
Zuha gulped as his tone send shivers down her spine. He isn't as cool as she thought.
He leaned back and continued.
"Here we are studying the behavioral pattern of an abnormal  patient's relative.
As their family plays an important role in their diagnosis, its important to study what kind of behavior reflects the negativity in them. Here are the questionnaire and you need to get them filled by their relatives who stay with them. The person filling the questionnaire can be a parent , a sibling , grandparent or a servant,anyone who actually lives with them or takes care of them.Did you get it?"
"Yes! But the time you have given me isn't enough, finding such people isn't easy. I need more time."
"I want them by today itself or you can go back to your city and relax. Our work is faster than your brain. I knew you aren't worth sitting here. If you fail this task i wont tolerate you in my clinic."
"That's not fair!"
"Everything is fair in my reign." His eyes shot daggers at her and she understood that it isn't time to argue.
Giving him her ugliest stare she stood up, took the papers and left with a loud thud on the door.
Her rage flared a different kind of fire in him. He couldn't tolerate this kind of behavior from her. If it was anyone else he would have fired them instantly but her, he had to manage past accounts with her.