Chp 14-Lessons and Inspirations

"I hope my tickets are booked?" Hanzala questioned his assistant while walking through the corridor.
"Yes sir, You have your flight at 4 pm."
"Good."
Hanzala stopped mid way facing towards Sanaya with a warning look, pointing his index finger towards her , he warned her. "And let me clear one thing, in my absence, I don't want any faults or problems to arise. If i heard about any loss you will have to suffer. SO BEWARE !"
Sanaya just nodded.
She has always been disappointed by his attitude towards her. Everyone else is captive to her beauty but she don't understand how tough this guy is.
No doubts Sanaya is an attention seeker and for a person with such a personality its hard to accept rejection. Rejection that Hanzala gave him at her first try.

***
At the airport.
Time:3:30 pm.
He had already completed the airport formalities and was now enjoying his coffee in Starbucks, that is when a familiar chuckle of a girl entered his ear buds and his heart skipped a beat whilst his thoughts halted for a nano second. He stood up expecting a familiar face, but the counter was empty . He asked the manager there. "Do you know the girl who just giggled."
" Oh yea,She was with her friend and was wearing a black dress. She just went outside."
Hanzala rushed outside to find any traces of her but she was no where. As he turned to return she saw two girls standing to the right of the Café with A cup of Starbucks coffee in their hand. As told by the manager ,one of them was wearing a black dress her back was faced towards him making him unable to recognize her. He went near her , "J-Jungle princess!" He murmured restlessly. The girl turned around destroying all his expectations. "I-I am sorry. I- I umm, Nevermind." He turned disappointed. For a second he was happy to know she is alive but this couldn't change the truth. "Why am I thinking so much about her! How can she be here she is dead! And I am not sad about it!" He tried consoling himself but he too knew how sad he was.The hurt of his death still ruined his heart.

***
New York.
In the hotel room.
Tiredness hit him hard. As he slumped on the bed, his eyes closed voluntarily . Images of her started flashing on the curtains of his eyes. His heart couldn't accept the fact that the giggle at the airport wasn't hers. Deep down in the valley of his heart he felt that she is alive, that she isn't dead. "I wish you prove me wrong. I wish you are alive. I wish you aren't the runaway bride of Zubair. I wish you aren't the reason behind Zubair's mom's illness. I wish... i wish....i meet you again." He breathed heavily and let his senses calm down.
***
Hanzala was attentively listening to the lecture of Dr.Wilson , a renowned psychiatrist. No doubt that Hanzala was himself a well known psychiatrist and an ideal for new comers but for him learning never ends. Isn't it the symptom of a legend?
"Dealing with traumatized patient is as easy as writing an essay for us, but let me tell you in this world we still have psychiatrists who are unable to deal with their own thoughts, and if you are the one, don't let your career diminish instead learn ways to deal with personal trauma and let it give a boost to your career."
Hanzala couldn't help but feel the intensity of his words. He could frame himself in the situation and it wasn't hard for him to decipher how his stress had helped him rose the sun of his career. He had to agree how these years of guilt and trauma had positively effected his career. Dealing with the trauma himself had helped him deal with the patients more effectively and faster . Fact that was remained unanswered was that he was still unable to deal with it.
***
The lecture ended pretty well and now he was in the lobby having a word with Dr.Wilson and few other interns.
Sipping on his black tea Hanzala smiled at the old man who was busy praising him for his passion.
" As i said if you want to be a successful and renowned follow him. He is unbelievable. At such a young age touching the heights of professionalism isn't easy. I still remember, I wasn't even able to understand my own self at this age. I just used to linger around the university whole day. Yes i was studying in a psychological department but it was just because my father wants me to be a psychiatrist just like my late mother but i wasn't pretty sure what i wanted. Years passed and i kept on wasting my time then one day when my father died suffering from deadly hallucinations and delusions and doctors weren't able to help i took a step further with an aim to be the top psychiatrist and here i am. The only issue is I didn't wished to see my dad die in trauma i wished to see him die all happy and satisfied . If i would have started earlier that was possible"
The old man ended up sighing. "Its okay doctor. The thing that matters the most is that your father would have been happy seeing you fulfill his dreams."Hanzala consoled him.
"Anyways, I wish all of you reach the heights success and help this traumatized world. By the way Hanzala, today i met a young girl. She was an intern as well but she looked quite younger . According to my analysis she was intelligent, smart and pretty. The way she dealt with the kid downstairs, made it clear that she isn't an ordinary student. She is a smart girl and polishing her under the right hands can boost her professionalism. In short i want her to work for you as an intern. I hope you don't mind?"
"Ofcourse not. It must be beneficial to me as well , after all you've chosen her for me."
Hanzala smiled .
"It would have been nice if you've met her here itself, but i think she already left. Nevermind i will send her directly to your clinic."
" Can i ask you where is her residence?"
Hanzala failed to hold his curiosity.
" She stays in Beijing,China ,Completing her studies in a well known university ,now she is in search of an internship. I am sure she won't mind shifting in Guangzhou , after all opportunities like this comes once in a blue moon."
"What about her family? Will it be so easy for her to reside to an another city?"
"She don't have a family. Just like you she is also an Indian who came here for studies and build her career. And when she can change a country it won't be hard to reside to a new city as well. I don't think any one else deserves her as an intern, and she is from the same origin as you are, it would be more comfortable for you both." Hanzala nodded understanding how much the old man want her to work with him.

Precap-
I was on the ground with a petite figure above me, still gripping my arm.Her head was buried in my chest as her brown curls swayed all over me her heart was beating against me. Her breath was hitched. My senses blew when she looked up. Blue eyes, brown curls, red lip stain. As her blue eyes met with mine, a weird spark of familiarity hit my senses. That familiar warmth.Her eyes reflected fear...They read the same story buried years ago.

Hey dear readers so what do you think about the chapter , Is Hanzala ready for an intern? Enjoying the story?
Vote Comment Share